Part 63

Ram and Vikram went for their video conference and on the oher hand Priya and Saumya were in Natasha's room. Aaj kal yeh teeno yehi room me nazar aate hain, Priya can't stay away from the baby and both Saumya and Natasha enjoys their company in Priya. Natasha is on maternity leave and Saumya has taken some days off from her work. These three awesome ladies were in the room, in fact Natasha was giving a bath to the baby, she feels little shaky sometimes as the baby is so fragile and soft, though Krishnaji has made Natasha show how to give bath but she really sometimes squirms anyways aaj Priya was there when she was giving the bath.

Natasha - bhabhi aap mujhe thoda help karengi?

Priya - sure, bolo

Natasha - aap plz isse pakadiye main tab tak baby wash dal deti hoon paani me, saying she handed the baby to Priya. She took him in her arms and felt the pull, a motherly tug, the baby looked at her with hooded eyes and gave her a smile. Priya took his fingers in her and immediately he clasp her middle finger with all of his palm. Priya start talking with him while Natasha was in the bathroom preparing his bathtub. Mean time Saumya came in and saw Priya with baby in her arms and she saw clearly the face of Priya, maano jaise she is in another world.

Natasha took the baby and gently placed on the bathtub putting her left hand under his neck and the right hand under his hips, the baby cried when he came in contact with the water. Natasha started to pacify him but she couldn't and Priya took the charge. She held the child while Natasha started giving him a sponge bath and he stopped crying, in fact he was kicking his legs and was enjoying what's been done with him, after the bath Natasha wrapped him a towel and placed him on the bed and put the clothes on him along with diaper. All the while Priya was only watching the baby and somewhere inside her heart she was wriggling with the want of having her own flesh and blood, she can feel that urge inside her but she was suppressing it hard everytime.

Natasha smiled and said to Saumya, abhi se adat dal le tu inn sab ki, tu aur Rishabh bhi plan karna shuru kar de

Saumya shyed and Priya for momentarily got distracted from her thoughts.

Priya turned to Saumya and asked kya tum dono plan kar rahe ho?

Saumya - abhi nahi bhabhi.

Natasha - tere shaadi ko bhi 3 saal hone ko hain, abhi bhi soch rahi hain?

Saumya - tu janti hain ki hum dono hi aapne kaamon me busy hain aur moreover yeh bohot badi responsibility hain, we need time.

Natasha - toh tujhe kya lagta hain main aur Karthik apne kaamon me busy nahi hain?, trust me Saumya ek bachha aane se sab kuchh badal jata hain, woh itni khushiyan leke aata hain ke usse mutthi me qaid karna mushkil lagta hain tab amd moreover husband-wife ki rishtein ki maaine hi badal jate hain bachhe ke aane se.

Priya - sahi keh rahi thi tum Saumya, responsibility toh hain lekin yeh ehsaas itna khubsoorat hain ke baki sab kuch aur maine nahi rakhhta hain inn ke samne, ho sake toh iss bare me sochna zaroor.

Bas iss ke baad aur baat aage nahi bari and these three awesome ladies indulged themselves with the girly talk, aree bhai jahan pe bhi ladkiyan hoti hain wahan girly talk automatically aa hi jati hain. Aise hi baton baton me Saumya boli,

Saumya - mujhe na lagta hain bhappa aur bhabhi ka ek zabardast reception party hona chahiye

Priya - areee nahi, inn sab ki koi zaroorat nahi hain, waise bhi mujhe zyada bheed pasand nahi hain.

Natasha - baat toh tune bilkul sahi kahan hain Saumya, toh kyun na ek kaam kare hum sab gharwalein hi milke yahan Kapoor Mansion pe party rakhhte hain, ghar ke hi log honge aur bohot sara masti bhi hogi.