Part 41

In the hall guests have started coming, Vikram along with Karthik, Roshan and Sohan were welcoming the guests. Rishabh is sitting along with his cousins, no one allowed him to do anything, he was feeling awkward like this sitting idle. Neha along with Kajaal, Jyothi were looking about last minute preparations, though everything was in its proper place. Ram along with Priya came downstairs and headed towards different direction. Ram came towards Vikram and joined him whereas Priya went to Neha to check whether everything is going smoothly or not. Priya came and joined dadi and Krishnaji. Shipraji along with Binitaji were also there. Shree was in Krishnaji's lap and all elderly ladies were showering their love on this doll. Shree stretched her arms when she saw Priya. She immediately took her in her arms and started kissing her. Shree was looking very pretty in a red and yellow combination frilled frock, she was indeed looking like an angel. Seeing her daughter with Shree, Shipraji came and said,

Shipraji - tere saath bohot ghul mil gayi hain, bohot pyaar karti hain tujhe, saying this she adorned her small cheeks with fingers, Shree giggled due to the touch.

Priya smiling at Shree said, haan maa, Amritsar me bhi aisa hi hua tha.

Shipraji - beta mujhe lagta hain ab tujhe aur Mr. Kapoor ko sochna chahiye ek bachhe ke bare me, after some pause, dekh beta main janti hoon yeh tum dono ka decision hoga, par beta tujhe tum dono ke umar ke bare me bhi sochna parega na, aur waise bhi tujhe toh bachhe bohot pasand hain na?, toh phir aur der mat kar, sochna shuru kar de.

Priya - maa yeh sab baatein abhi karna zaroori hain kya?

Shipraji - theek hain aur kuch nahi bolungi main, bas tum dono sochna zaroor.

Priya took Shree and came to Neha again. Kajaal and Jyothi were also there, Neha saw Priya and she raised her eyebrow and asked her with the signal

Priya couldn't understand her and said, kya bol rahi ho?

Neha - iraada kya hain?

Priya - matlab?

Neha - itni bholi mat bano, fatty ko ghayal karneka pura planning kar liya hain kya?

Priya - tum bhi Neha...

Neha - main bhi kya, agar iske baad bhi fatty ne raat bhar sone nahi diya toh uski galati nahi hogi, jo kehr tum dhaa rahi ho, woh bechaara waise bhi behosh ho jayega, saying this she laughed loudly. Priya and Neha were talking from a distance of Kajaal and Jyothi so they didn't hear it.

Priya - ab bas bhi karo Neha.

Neha giggled and took Shree in her arms and started playing with her. Priya came to Kajaal and Jyothi and enquired about if everything was okay or not. Toh tabhi Natasha aur Rajani, Saumya ko taiyyar karke neeche le aaye and the function starts. Ab yeh hain toh mehendi aur sangeet dono ek saath par mehendi me mardo ka kaam toh kuch hota nahi hain toh woh sab aram se hall ke dusre corner pe beyth ke snacks aur drinks ka maze le rahe the. Though Rishabh wanted to see Saumya but couldn't come near to her due to his frndz and cousins upar se Karthik, ek bhi mauka nahi chhod raha hain woh Rishabh ki leg pulling me, after all sala-jija se badkar hain inn dono ki dosti toh itna haq toh banta hi hain.

So now all ladies geared up for mehendi, pehele shaagun ki mehendi lagayi gayi, as usual Binitaji were in tears when she was applying that on Saumya's hands, next as per dadi's order Kajaal, Rajani, Priya and Neha put shaagun ki mehendi on her palm and Saumya took blessings from all of them. Then came the actual mehendi rasm, Saumya was having bridal mehendi in her hand. Priya was thinking that Ram has asked her to put mehendi in her hand but how can she put it, ab sabke samne yun aise beyth ke woh mehendi toh laga nahi sakti, kitne saare aur kaam hain, guests ko bhi toh attend karni hain aur yun aise beyth jayegi toh log kya sochenge ke Kapoor khandaan ki badi bahu aur khud beyth gayi mehendi lagaane, she was in two minds aur isi chalte she looked in front and saw Ram is staring at her hard and signaling her with his eyes about mehendi, Priya could only smile to him but she feeling standing at cross roads, toh tabhi dadi ne ek fantastic order de diya aur problem solve ho gayi. Dadi asked all the married ladies to put mehendi on their palm as karwachauth is round the corner and along with that let them also enjoy this marriage, so Kaajal, Priya, Rajani, Neha along with Natasha all came and sit and put mehendi in their hand. Jo mehendiwali Priya ko laga rahi thi, Priya usse chhupke se kahaan ke she needs an intricate design and within it the name of her husband should be written.