Last Part

Kehte hain har subah ek nayi umeed leke aati hain, kya Ram aur Priyya ke zindagi me bhi yeh subah kuch naya leke aayi hain! waqt ke paas hi iska jawab hoga. The morning sun was bright and it was making its way to wake RaYa up from their sugary love making sleep. Priya stretched before her eyes fluttered to open. The sunlight made her stir and very slowly she opened her eyes. The night lamps are still on and the sound of soft snore is coming from the other side. Priya looked by her side and found Ram is sleeping like a child in cuddled position. She adjusted the duvet on her and looked for her night dress. The clothes are all piled up on the floor. She came out from duvet and took her night dress and came inside the bathroom. All she could do after entering the bathroom was taking deep breath. She was actually naked and has been holding her breath, still she feels uncomfortable in front of Ram being naked.

Half an hour later, when Ram opened his eyes first he tried to feel Priya but couldn't get her. He got up from the bed and heard the sound of water and understood she is in bathroom. A wicked smile came across his face. Priya was on the other hand under shower. Her eyes were closed and she was savouring the hot water. It was soothing her skin, yesterday night they made wild love, she didn't say anything but she was sore. She was under shower when she felt two strong masculine hands wrapping her, immediately she buckled but the similar touch made her relax. Ram wrapped her in his embrace from behind and smelled her on the nape of her shoulder. His hands slowly caressed her sides. He palmed over her rib cage and took her mounds in his hands and weighed them. The nipples became pebbled under his touch, Priya shuddered from his touch. She has closed her eyes and she could see similar thing happening but couldn't recognize the persons. Some words were also ringing in her ear, those scattered words, precious mounds...milk...baby...feeding, she opened her eyes and looked at Ram. By now she can feel his palm on her thighs. Priya was already wet from his touch so when Ram took her under shower they both joined in the ecstasy of the union.

Everyone gathered on the breakfast table. Rahul, Riddhima and Sammy were taking care of Khush who was actually playing with them. Ram and Priya were late.

Neha - good morning, ho gayi tum dono ki subaah! Saying this winked at Priya.

Natasha - raat ko theek se soye na aap dono?

Ram - tum dono chhup karoge toh main kuch order karun?

Neha - tere liye order kar diya hain, tera favourite aloo ke parathe

Ram - yeh huyi na baat!

Dadi - chalo ab sab nashta khatam karo phir picnic pe chalte hain

Rishabh - wow! dadi aap toh bohot excited lag rahi hain

Dadi - kyun na hoyu aakhir sab saath me hain, mere bachhen bhi hain

Saumya - haan dadi bada mazaa ayega.

Krishnaji - lekin itne dhup me sab phir bachhen bhi hain...

Vikram - aap uski chhinta mat kijiye aunty maine sab arrangement kar liya hain

Bas yunhi baatein karte karte aur RaYa ko tease karte karte sabki breakfast khatam huyi and all came outside in the beach. A lovely morning it was, sunny weather with cool breeze blowing. Vikram arranged everything nicely and kept in mind about the needs and wants of the elders. Children were excited to play on the beach. With them elders also join the band. Priya and Natasha along with Khush were sitting with dadi, Krishnaji, Sudhirji and Shipraji, in fact so much so this time Ram also joined the team. All were watching them playing cricket. Ram was telling Rahul how to play and he was giving hands on learning to Sammy. Seeing Ram enjoying with kids made Priya smile a little more, how she wish she could give him his wn blood and flesh. She came out of her reverie when Natasha said,