Part 55

Sorry for the delay....🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
As i was busy with some family issues....❤❤❤❤

Hope that you guys having a great day and great week....❤❤

Without further a do let's get to the update....❤❤❤❤

For the entire day Ram was in his hotel room making his presentations and preparing strategies, he was going through the files but somewhere he was just waiting for a call, a call from Shenoy, Ram was getting restless at each seconds though he knows he has to have patience.

Next day Priya came in the University, today is Monday and the celebration will start from noon and it will continue till the evening. Priya came in the Institute and checked all the arrangements and came to take her classes in University. On the other hand Ram had meetings lined up till the lunch. At @3 PM, Ram was still in the meeting when his phone rang, it was from Shenoy, Ram excused himself and came out from the meeting. He answered the call,

Ram - yes Shenoy

Shenoy - we are successful in tracking the person.

Ram - good, you just send me all the details

Shenoy - but before that I need to hand you some information which are important.

Ram looked at his watch and said okay, fine let meet in my Hotel's coffee shop in the evening.

For the rest of the day Ram was busy in his meeting but his mind was only hovering with the news, he immediately wanted to go and meet but before that he needs to meet Shenoy, need to listen him.

In the coffee shop Ram and Shenoy were sitting face to face, Ram was eagerly looking at Shenoy who sipped his hot coffee and started,

Shenoy - Mr. Kapoor as per your information we came to know that Priya Kapoor has lost her partial memory in the accident, she is currently teaching in National University of Singapore in Sociology Dept and also volunteers in the children ward of Holy Cross Hospital. She is living alone but she is attached to Dr. Ameya Pradhan's family who happens to be her doctor.        Dr. Pradhan is a psychiatrist currently attached with Holy Cross Hospital and he has been treating Priya Kapoor from the day one.

Ram who was listening to him intently didn't show Shenoy about his feeling.

Ram - you said she is living alone, can I get her address

Shenoy gave him the address.

Shenoy - Mr. Kapoor, one more thing you need to know that she is living here under the name of Miss Priya Sharma.

Ram looked at him, Shenoy couldn't notice but if someone noticed his eyes one can easily see how hurt he felt when he heard the news.

Ram forwarded his hand and shakes with him and said thank you Shenoy for the information.

Shenoy - its absolutely my pleasure Mr. Kapoor, anything more you need?

Ram for moments paused and then said no that will be all.

Both again shaked hands and Shenoy left and Ram came to his suite.

He sat on the sofa and took out the mangalsutram from his jacket's pocket. He slowly brushed his finger on it and said main janta tha tum mujhe chhod ke kahin nahi gayi ho, tumhe yaad hain na maine kahan tha main tumhe kabhi kuch nahin hone dunga dekho aakhir mere pyaar ne tumhe mujhe mere paas bhej hi diya, am coming Priya, main aa raha hoon, hum phir se sab kuch nayi sire se shuru karenge, tum shayad mujhe bhool gayi ho lekin main nahi bhoola, jo sapna adhura reh gaya tha hum dono ka iss baar milke pura karenge tum aur main, iss baar hum hamesha hamesha ke liye mil jayenge.