I'm Liam, a Sex Slave

Liam POV 

Whoever said true love existed, lied. I've been living in California with my boyfriend of six years and it's been nothing but hell. 
When I was thirteen, my family and friends we're all so supportive when I told them I met Nikolai . What they didn't know was he had impregnated me at fourteen and I was forced to move in with him. It wasn't my family's doing. In fact, my father started a war with Nikolai 's pack in hopes to rescue me but by then they had used black magic to steal me away and I haven't seen them since. There's not a day my wolf doesn't cry out for his family. We're currently in Germany, we were in America but any time my pack got too close we had to leave. The black magic used to hide my presence is weakening and that means my family will be able to find me. 

"Wake up, slut." I internally sighed looking up from my cell. 

"You have company and you better not fuck up my money." He opens the door and in walks a disgusting looking man who smells horrible. I try to hold in my disgust for him but I can't and I get a backhand to the face and Nikolai  walks out leaving me with the man alone. 

"You sure are pretty." He said as he looked at my naked and abused body, I haven't worn clothes in years, haven't had a bath in probably just as long and I eat once a week. 

I know not to fight when I have this so called "company" because I would get it worse when a client of Nickoils leaves unsatisfied with their money so I keep my mouth shut and imagine I'm with my mate, I imagine a life filled with love and happiness, kids growing up in the countryside and growing old with him. It helps get me through these times when I get raped for their pleasure, Nikolai gets paid and I'm the object being used in their sick ways. 

I didn't even realize he was done until I heard the door shut. I have learned over the years to let my mind take me to places even if I don't do it intentionally. 

"You little shit, can you do anything right?!" I gulped as Nikolai came in and I felt a kick to my stomach.

"What did I do now?" I asked and maybe with too much attitude because he punched me in my nose and kicked me between my legs causing me to cry out in pain. 

"Just kill me already, I'd rather be dead than live like this anymore." I want to die, I'm so tired of this life and I just want to die. 

"Mm no see you make me the most money with your figure and dick, your tight hole and naughty mouth so I won't kill you, just make you keep living this way because I love the mental torture it's doing to you." 

"And this, this means you are my property for life. Nothing and no one will save you." He gripped my arm that has a branded barcode making me just an object people buy and use. He let my arm go and walked out, hopefully for the rest of the night. Five clients were already here today so I hope there aren't anymore. 

After waiting for an hour or so to see if he'd come back, he didn't so I gratefully took the time I had to fall asleep. I only get a max three hours a night, especially when Nikolai is pissed off and wants to spite me.

About five o'clock I woke up to the usual splash of ice water being thrown on my battered and aching muscles. At the moment I don't feel pain from being raped but it hurts ten times over that next day. 

"Good, you're awake." My so-called boyfriend said, smirking.

"We're going to an auction today." Hopefully, someone buys me, and hopefully, it's someone half-decent. 

"Don't look so thrilled." Fuck, I knew what that means and it's an auction with his fucked up business partners. They trade us like damn trading cards. 

Before I could react, him and two of his goons grabbed me and threw me in a bulletproof van with a bag on my head and we were off.

"We're here, behave and I'll treat you good tonight." Nikolai said and dragged me on stage by my leash. God this was humiliating. 

"We'll start the bidding at five grand." The announcer said. 

One bid put his paddle up and someone called out thirty grand. No one dared to raise their paddle and I was sold and I was led off the stage and introduced to my new owner. 

Strangely enough, I've never seen him around. Maybe my luck has changed after all. 

"Hello pet, I'm Master Reece… but you can call me Reece." He whispered the last part once we were out of earshot of the wolves. 

"Don't look so petrified, I'm not like those assholes." He looked kind of hurt that I was giving him space. 

I just nodded relaxing a bit. "I bought you because, well… you're my little brother." 

What the fuck?! I have a brother? Since when?

"Look, Liam, I know you may not know me and it's partially my fault but… mom and dad didn't particularly like the fact that I chose the life of a mobster and organized crime and I'll always regret that but when I returned home six months ago I heard you had been taken from the pack. I've been looking for you ever since and luckily I have connections here in Germany so I knew I had to take that chance." This was too much to take in. 

"So what does that mean for me?" I flinched waiting for him to hit me but he just pouted. 

"You have a tracker embedded into your skin and it doubles as an explosive so unfortunately, we can't go home quite yet. I'll tell you the plan when we get to my place." He smiled and I sighed in relief but I was still extremely stressed. 

When we got to his house I immediately gasped looking at the size. "Close your mouth or you'll catch flies." 

I blushed and he gave me a French maid outfit and panties. How cliche is he? "The organization your boyfriend works for sends over people to make sure you're doing as his slaves are asked so put that on." 

He winked and I got dressed, not even bothered to shy myself away. "I'm not into the whole sex slave bullshit and I'm not into incest unless the goddess makes us mates so don't think I'm gonna have my way with you." 

"Ok, but what'll happen if Nikolai finds out I'm not being fucked." He laughed. 

"Don't worry about that dear brother, I have toys for you if and when I get a notice that someone is coming." I nodded. 

"Ready?" He said and I nod as we walked in and I blushed at all the men in the house and I turned around before my boner could grow and pop my panties. 

There were half-dressed guys everywhere. It was every gay guys wonderland. Being here may not be so bad after all.