Reconnecting Back To Us

Gabriel POV

"Caleb are you ready to go?" I heard Liam ask.

"Are you ready Jace?" I asked.

They both nodded.

"Did you both pack a bag?" They blushed.

"Go pack you goofballs." Liam giggled and I smiled missing his laughing and sarcastic remarks.

They ran upstairs to pack.

"How long are they staying there?" I asked.

"Reece will be taking them for a few days." Liam said.

"A few days? Is Caleb going to be ok with that?" I asked. I knew Caleb has major separation anxiety when it comes to his dad after everything so I didn't want him to get upset and freak out that Liam wasn't around.

"He said he would be but I know him so I'm sure he will be home in a couple of days if that long." He said and sighed softly. I hugged him and he sank into my arms.

"I sure hope he lasts for a few days." He whispered and licked my neck and kissed it. I shivered at the chills and sparks his lips and tongue caused.

"Mm, and why is that?" I asked and he grabbed my ass.

"Because one way or another, I am going to have you deep inside me, making me yours." Damn.

"But you're the wolf, shouldn't it be the other way around?" I was having a hard time speaking with his tongue and lips kissing and licking me on my neck and ear.

"Can be both. I do want to know how it feels to be pounding your ass making you scream." And that made my cock get hard instantly, I have never minded being a bottom with my ex and I love being filled up and Liam by the looks of when he would wear briefs to bed, he's not a little guy so I can only imagine how he feels.

"Let's go, boys, hurry up." I said looking at Liam and he smirked and kissed the spot he was sucking on my neck making me leak precum even worse than I already was.

"Mmm, you smell delicious." He moaned softly as he rubbed his leg against mine.

"I do?" I said and he nodded.

"Your arousal is intoxicating, I just want to throw you on the counter and fuck your ass right now. I have wanted you the moment I saw you and have thought you had a sexy ass and a fine ass body, I always think about you in many different positions." He said and the boys ran into the kitchen with Sebastian following them and Liam cleared his throat.

"Jace come here." He ran up to me and hugged me.

"I'm going to be ok." He giggled.

"I'll have Caleb." He smiled.

"You're definitely not my little boy anymore. You've grown so much." I squeezed him.

"I can't breathe."

I let him go and sighed.

"Don't worry Mr. Gabe I'll protect him." Caleb said smiling.

"I know you will, you're a caring young man like your father." I smiled.

They walked over to Sebastian and they vanished.

"It was hard my first time too when I had to leave Caleb when I went on a mission." Liam said, rubbing my arm.

"This is the first time we'll be separated since I've gotten him back." I sighed and he wiped my tears.

"I know." He hugged me.