Epilogue

Tobias up top!

Liam POV 

*Gonna do things a little differently, this chapter is going to start from when Liam remembers, throughout the 1st year so small time jumps but a year total at the end.*

*2 months later*

I can’t believe I forgot my babies and my family. My poor babies were without me for so long they may have lasting effects. Everyone has been doing their best but without proper nutrition, they could only do so much without me. Two of my triplets inherited mine and Sebastian's Alpha genes but the third inherited my omega genes and sadly suffered the most. Since they were born way too early they go through a lot of pains and troubles like eating and their development is lacking in certain areas like crawling at a later stage or talking, even feeding themselves so it’s been tough especially since the other kids have finally moved in and needing our attention as well. 

“Tobias is running a fever again.” Caleb said, sighing. He’s been helping us a lot lately. He’s still feeling bad about everything that has happened so he helps before and after school even when he has practice or working with the kids who are rescued. 

“Can you help him get ready please?” I asked. It’s only him and I. Sebastian is on a mission, Gabriel is working, and he signed up to help with the rescued kids to help them get through school in the evenings and at times he doesn't come home. Thayne is well, running the pack along with Weston, and Adler is running the call center at Organization headquarters in Los Angeles. So I’m home alone most of the time with the kids. 

“Sure dad, by the way, papa Alistair  is coming over with Stephen.” I nodded and I got up getting ready. 

Tobias, Ethan, and Gabrielle have been home for a couple of months now and Tobias has the worst of it all. When he does eat, he throws it back up, when it's night time, he is wide awake and just cries because he can't tell me what's wrong and that kills me, he has seizures all the time, he cries all the time and I am so stressed, I love my babies and am so blessed to have them but I can't do it alone much longer. I need my mates. 

"Hey, we got here as quick as we could, we got the kids, just focus on Tobias and let us know what you find out, alright?" Alistair said and he picked up Gabrielle and Stephen, a sweet caring man who works with Gabriel picked up Ethan, they were both on their way after Caleb called them to help. 

"Thank you and I will, I'm sorry for having you both come over so late, I appreciate this." I said and grabbed the baby seat Tobias was in. 

"Don't worry about it Liam, go. We'll be fine." Stephen said and I kissed my babies soft cheeks.

"I love you." I said to them and Caleb hugged me.

"Get some sleep, you have school tomorrow and a game so get some rest. I love you kiddo." I kissed his forehead. 

"I love you too dad." With that, I left the house with my sickly crying baby. I took a breath to calm my nerves down and put him in the truck, and made sure he was safely in the base of his seat and stroked his soft hair and kissed his tiny nose.

"We will figure out what's wrong, baby, I promise." I whispered and shut the door gently. I sighed and got into the truck and drove to the packhouse, hopefully, I see Thayne and Weston but given it's one in the morning, I doubt it. I miss my mates.

"Alpha Liam, come in." Dr. Balwin said when I walked into the clinic and he was waiting for me.

"He seems to be getting worse, he hasn't eaten at all today and he has a fever, he hasn't stopped crying even for a few minutes and I have no idea what to do." I said and he nodded. He picked Tobias up and placed him on the bed.