Starting A New Old Life

Reece ^^ top

Reece POV

"I want full security around the house, no one in or out without ID. If I didn't hire them, kill them on sight. If they refuse to, answer any questions." I said to my head of security. He's my best friend and brother in law.

" Understood, how's Liam?" I sighed and slumped in my office chair.

"Honestly, he's worse than I thought. He was already naturally a submissive wolf but being a sex slave for almost seven years, you forget how to function in society. You know how it is in this line of work. The government as well as private contractors hire us to handle dirty people and help the innocent." I met my mate in high school and his family was already in this line of work so when he asked me to marry him on our graduation day my parents weren't too thrilled that I'd be dragged into this life and I was disowned from the pack. Of course, we still tried to act civil towards one another but they never referred to me as their son anymore. I may be killing people but I'm doing it legally, I work for the government and legit people.

"I know exactly how it works bro trust me. I was only wondering how deep he's lost himself. He was such a sweet and sassy three-year-old. I hope we can help him recover." He sighed and I knew he misses his son every day. His son was six when he was taken and the kidnappers told him and his husband that if they didn't pay the twenty million dollar ransom that they'd kill his son. Sadly, they killed his son anyway. They jumped my brother in law and his husband taking the money and left the country. Weston would have been twenty-two this year if he was still alive.

"We can and will, I want you to take my card and buy him some clothes. I can't have him dressing like he is all the time if he's not a servant." He nodded, taking my card and left. I have a specialized surgeon coming to see if he can remove Liam's tracker. I also have a therapist coming to evaluate him and see how much therapy is actually needed. Six years is a long time for anyone to live that kind of life.

He should be getting up any time now. It's been a week since he's been here and he's been getting up at two in the afternoon every day. I don't care if he slept for twelve hours as long as he knows he's free and can do as he pleases. What still worries me is that he's still not eating and when he does eat he'll finish and ask if the chef wants his dick sucked to show his gratitude. Anytime anyone shows him any kindness he assumes he has to repay them sexually.

After doing some pack work for Felix's Dad I got up from my desk to go check on Liam and when I walked in he wasn't in bed and I sighed walking to the wardrobe I have in the room and I see him sleeping peacefully.

"Liam, it's almost two-thirty, are you ready to get up?" I looked at him and he started to thrash and shake.

I knew you weren't supposed to hold down people who do this sort of thing but I hated waiting it out.

After some minutes had passed he started blinking his eyes and looked at me.

"Morning sleepy head." I smiled.

"Morning Reece." He said shyly.

"Are you hungry?" He looked down and nodded.

"You don't have to be ashamed Liam, you're human and you need to eat to survive. You aren't anyone's property anymore, you have free will to make your own decisions and don't have to depend on other people to make your decisions for you, ok?" He nodded and I sighed.

After much more convincing, I was able to get him to brush his teeth without telling him ten million times that he won't be punished for doing your everyday morning routine and he took a shower.

"Do you want to wear clothes?" He shook his head and I internally sighed.

"I-I'm not ready for that yet. Sir says it's a privilege and reward only earned by making my master or superiors happy and you look stressed so I don't deserve it." When I get the chance, I am killing Nikolai with my bare hands.