Stepped in some $hit

Gabriel up top, he's so fine!

Thayne POV 

"How do we tell Liam we're both pregnant? He just lost his baby with Sebastian of all people and you're pregnant with his pup, Liam is going to be so devastated when he hears this." Weston asked me and I have no idea. We found out we were pregnant a few days ago when Liam was in Germany and when he came back, got rushed to the hospital so we haven't had the chance to tell him yet. 

"What did you say?" Fuck. Sebastian walked into the kitchen, we're at the packhouse because I'm going to make an announcement that I found all of my mates. 

"We're pregnant." Weston said with a bright beautiful smile on his handsome face. 

"Both of you?" Sebastian asked and I smiled and nodded. He hugged us both and kissed us. 

"Oh that's wonderful. I'm gonna be a daddy." He said and Gabriel and Adler walked in. 

"What's the celebration?" Adler asked and we told them the news. 

"Congratulations, does Liam know?" Gabriel asked. 

"Does Liam know what?" Liam asked, he still looked horrible, no color in his skin, bags under his eyes and no smile on his beautiful face. 

"Here, sit down love." Sebastian said and Liam sat on the stool that has a pillow on it for him.

"While you were in Germany, Thayne and I found out that we're both pregnant." Weston said with caution in his voice looking at Liam. 

"Congratulations, you two, I'm happy for you." Liam whispered and tears fell from his eyes. 

"We know this is horrible timing with what happened to you, please don't be upset." Weston said and grabbed Liam's hand gently but Liam pulled his hand back. 

"How can I not be upset when you guys are able to give each other the one thing I am not capable of giving you? I need to be alone." Liam got up slowly and walked out. We sighed and Gabriel went to follow Liam. 

"He'll be ok, right?" I asked and they didn't answer, they didn't have to because we knew the answer. 

"Liam was going to talk to you about moving in after you announced to the pack about us. We talked and since the house is a lot bigger, we all should live together and it's not far from the pack so today, we are moving you guys and of course the kids in." Sebastian said and I love the sound of that. I can't help but think of that day on the beach when we made my fantasy and dreams come true. 

*flashback*

As I was making love to Adler, Sebastian got behind me, opened my asscheeks and teased my hole as he gently blew on it and licked it softly, making my movements sloppy and Adler didn't seem to mind with how he was moaning loudly. Weston and Liam are making love next to us and seeing Liam be so gentle and tender to Weston as he thrusted slowly was so adorable and beautiful to watch. 

"Fuck Thayne, yes harder please I'm so close!" Adler screamed out and his body was tensing up and his cock was hard as a rock and so beautiful, I wrapped my hand around him and stroked him as I pounded into him and when we came, I leaned down and bit his left shoulder, marking him as my mate. 

I didn't have time to catch my breath since Sebastian was two fingers deep and his tongue both working their magic on my needy hole. He pushed my chest down and put me on my knees and opened me up even more when he had better access to my body. 

I have dreamed of this for so long and to finally have him please me like this, my dreams could never compare to the pleasure he is bringing me. He entered two more fingers and I knew even that wouldn't be enough, he has a fucking monster between his legs and I have no idea how Liam was able to take him sicne he has narrower hips than I do. We are mates and are made for each other but damn, I hope I don't die. Liam giggled and looked at me.