Caleb's Adoption Day!!

Alistair up top!

Liam POV 

"Caleb don't forget I'm picking you up from school at one so we can get to the courthouse by two." I said to him as I was packing his lunch. Today is the day we finally go to court and I become his parent. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. 

This has been a long time coming for us, I don't want anything to mess it up, but things always have a way of messing up in my life.

"I remember dad, I'll be waiting. I love you." He said and I gave him his lunch and Sebastian vanished with him after they gave me love. 

"You ok?" I heard and looked to see Weston limping into the kitchen. I helped him sit and hugged him. 

"I'm nervous about today. I have a feeling something is going to go wrong. I just don't know what it could be. I can't lose Caleb, Weston, he's my world and I'd kill for that boy." I said and sighed. 

"We will be there, you're not alone and you are not going to lose Caleb, he's your son and this is where he belongs." Thayne said walking up to me and took me into his arms and hugged me and I felt my body relax. 

“I love you.” I said to my mates.

“I love you.” They said and we talked for a bit, not really in the mood to do much with how nervous I am and the fact we can’t move too well with all the sex we had for almost eight hours last night. I put my hand on my stomach and closed my eyes and prayed silently that the ritual worked. 

“Want to go soak in the hot tub?” My big peach asked and we nodded and walked to the back deck and stripped and got into the hot tub, the days were getting cooler so it was comfortable in the water. I laid my head back on the built-in pillow and closed my eyes, just enjoying the water and jets on my body. 

“I gotta say it’s nice to just sit and relax. We have been so busy lately that I have been so tired.” Thayne said and I chuckled and agreed. 

“It is, it’s so peaceful with no kids, nothing to worry about in the house, just us, the water, and the beautiful day.” Adler said and took a hold of my foot and placed it on his lap and started rubbing my ankle. I grabbed his and massaged his foot and he moaned softly when I rubbed the pads of his foot. 

“That feels nice.” He said softly and closed his eyes, completely letting my foot go but I didn’t mind, he’s carrying a baby, his feet are hurting I’m sure after our busy days. 

We spent about an hour in the hot tub and went to go take a shower, no sex though. We were all too sore for that. After we got out, we started to make a light lunch, my stomach was doing flip flops as it is with the time getting closer to start getting ready for court. After we made some tomato soup and grilled cheese, we ate and cleaned up. 

I got dressed in a black suit and tie. I made sure my hair wasn’t a mess and I put on my gold watch and grabbed the paperwork from my safe and the gift I got for Caleb a long time ago and put it in the breast pocket of my jacket. All my mates looked handsome in their clothes and we went to the school to pick up my son. 

“Dad!” Caleb said when I walked into the office to sign him out. 

“Hey, kiddo. Are you ready for this?” I asked and he nodded and smiled. My angel was with him so after I signed Caleb out we left the school.

The drive to the courthouse was quiet and that only made me more nervous as it made my mind wander and I was beginning to think of the worst-case scenario. 

"It'll be ok dad, no matter what you'll always be my dad." He smiled at me and looked back at my mates.

"You guys too, I love you all." He smiled and we pulled up to the courthouse.