Living On Cloud Nine

Sebastian POV

Fuck if I can hardly walk. I woke up a half-hour ago with Gabe still sleeping on his belly and snoring loudly, my other mates are elsewhere and I tried to get off the bed once but I couldn't walk, Liam really tore my ass up. I hear his giggles in our link and I smile at the sound.

"I love you my big peach. Wake my angel up and I will join you two in a while." Liam said so I rolled onto my side and hissed through my teeth as I gently shook Gabe's shoulder to wake him up.

"I love you too my little bubble buns."

"Wake up baby." I said as his eyes slowly opened and when he saw me, he smiled his sweet smile.

"Good morning." I said and I kissed his cheek.

"Good morning. How are you feeling?" He asked as he sat up slightly.

"Sore as hell but I'm happy. You?"

"Fantastic. I need a shower though, I feel sticky." He said and chuckled.

"Mm, yea well all that cum does that to you." I smirked and he nodded. I slowly and painfully walked to the bathroom to start the shower for him and he walked in a minute later and used the bathroom and brushed his teeth, I did as well and when he was done he got into the shower so when I finished I was about to walk out to give him privacy but he grabbed my arm and pulled me into the shower with him.

"I don't want to wait any longer, you don't need to stand, you can sit on the seat here and I'll do the work but I need you." He said and he kissed me, walking us under the water to at least wash the sweat and cum from our bodies and I sat down gently on the shower seat that's built into the shower wall and he straddled my hips, his plump ass right on my dick and started moving his body along my length, turning me on even more. I moaned and put my head back on the wall and watched his hot ass as he moved his body in ways where I wished I was inside him to feel his movements even better.

He stood up and turned around, bent over and started to play with his hole and he moaned, licking his lips looking at my naked body and I sat up and spread his cheeks for him and he pushed two of his fingers inside him and fingered himself and fuck if that isn't hot. I leaned down and helped him by licking his hole as he fingered himself and I moaned at his taste.

"God I want you, now." He said so he turned around and sat on my lap and I helped guide him down onto me and I held him so he didn't just impale himself onto me, that will make him rip and I don't want my mate to hurt.

"Oh God, you are fucking huge." He said and tears fell from his eyes.

"I know, I'm sorry." I tried to comfort him by placing kisses on his neck and rubbed his back gently.

"It's ok, you were blessed with good genes, but please for the love that is all mighty, move." He said so I moved slowly for a little bit until his body was relaxed and then he took over and bounced his sexy ass up and down, circling his hips up and down, back and forth, both of us moaning in pleasure. Tidus sped up the healing on my poor ass so I wrapped my arms around Gabriel and stood up, turned him around and opened his cheeks and entered him and he arched his back some and the view of his wet body bent like this for me, his hole swallowing me with each thrust, is a beautiful sight.

His cock was leaking so much cum I rubbed my hand up and down his length and he looked back at me as I licked my fingers and moaned at how sweet he tastes.

"Delicious." I said and he smiled and blushed.

"Glad you think so." His reply made me chuckle. I grabbed his hips and moved faster going as deep as I could and I felt the tingles and my balls draw up and so I stroked him so he would cum with me.