I Don't Feel So Good

Liam POV 

I have been feeling horrible the past week and been throwing up constantly and been so tired but I have been so scared to go to the doctor. I don't want to bond with my baby if I'm pregnant if I'm going to lose it. I lost four babies and I don't know if I will be able to handle losing anymore. I sighed and wiped my mouth for the tenth time since breakfast and rinsed my mouth out and brushed my teeth. 

"Are you alright?" I groaned looking in the mirror at Thayne and shook my head. 

"N…" I threw up again in the sink and he came over and rubbed my back. 

"You're pregnant." He said and I nodded, not letting myself feel happy about it yet.

"Let's go see the doc." He said and Sebastian came in and helped me stand because I was feeling weak. I brushed my teeth again and changed my shirt and put on comfy pants and a hoodie. 

"It'll be ok love, I can feel your worry and I know you're scared but no matter what, we'll get through it, together." Sebastian my sweet Alpha said as we went to the doc. I didn't respond, I didn't have anything to say because I don't know what's going to happen and I will always be worried and scared until if and when I give birth. I don't think the baby liked my thoughts very well because I can already feel its emotions and I have no idea how that is possible. 

"Alpha Liam. Good to see you. I was expecting you." Dr. Balwin greeted us when we got to the clinic. I only nodded and put my hand over my mouth because I felt my stomach turning. 

"Let's get you taken care of." Dr. Balwin said and he helped me onto the bed and gave me something to drink. 

"It will help with nausea." I didn't care if it was weird smelling, I drank it in one gulp. 

"Damn. That stuff is great. I don't feel like crap anymore." I said and he smiled. 

"I know a thing or two." He said and I chuckled. 

"Ok, so you are pregnant, obviously. Let's get you checked out." I laid back on the bed and my mates surrounded me as Dr. Balwin started up the ultrasound machine. 

"Ok, this is going to be a little cold." He put the gel on my belly and I shivered, that shit isn't "a little cold" but that thought vanished when three heartbeats filled the room. 

I looked at the monitor and saw three dots, three big dots. 

"Triplets." I whispered and tears fell from my eyes when they moved when I spoke. 

"Triplets." My big peach said and kissed my forehead. I couldn't stop looking at my babies as Dr. Balwin was checking to see if everything was alright and suddenly I felt a sharp pain and heard Weston and Thayne's groaning holding their bellies. 

"It's a good thing you are here. Alpha Thayne, you need to get prepped for surgery and Lunos Weston you need to get into a gown and into a bed." Dr. Balwin said and some nurses came into the room and took care of Thayne and Weston. 

"I don't want to be separated from my mates." Weston said and I had an idea.

"Can he give birth in the surgical room? That way we are all together?" I asked and Dr. Balwin nodded and they went to do their thing and we were handed scrubs and a hair net hat thing. 

"Put this on and wait, someone will come to get you when he's ready." He said and rushed out of the room after he printed off copies of my babies. I sat back down after I put the scrubs on and chuckled. 

"What's so funny?" Sebastian asked.

"We came to find out I'm pregnant with three babies and were going to be leaving with two babies, this is amazing." I said and they nodded.