Welcome Home My Guiding Light

Felix up top!!

Felix POV 

Six months, two and a half weeks, and ten hours. That’s how long it’s been since I’ve seen my beacon of hope. He was there for me when my nephew was taken and murdered. Now after six months I finally get to see him. I haven’t talked to him in three weeks, he’s been busy with his brother and I’ve been busy with my recovery mission. I would have been gone for about a year but dad said that he’d send My great uncle Ethan to complete the mission. Dad said it was because of great uncle Ethan and his friend Skylar that the organization got started. Reece has no idea I’m coming home and hopefully, it stays that way. 

“Mr. Barone, we’re ten minutes out.” I nod to my driver.

“Actually, Andres. Can you stop at the fish and chips place?”

“Trying to sweep the mister off his feet are ya?” Like he’s any different. AI bet he’s going to go home and do all sorts of things with his mate. Things I do not wish to envision. I internally gag. Andres may be human but his family and ours have been friends since the beginning of time, Some people say that our families intertwined with one another making us distant relatives. 

“Something like that.” I smirked getting out of the car and walked towards the shop. It feels weird being back home,

“Welcome, Sir. What will it be today?” The guy behind the counter. asked looking at me. 

“I’ll have the home-cooked fish and chips family combo meal.”

“Right away sir.” He nodded and went to the back.  

After waiting for some time I got the food “Sorry for the long wait sir, we’re a little understaffed.”

“No worries.” I said walking out of the restaurant and we were off again.

“Thanks for everything, Andres. Say hello to Rebecca and the kids won’t ya?” I said as I got out of the car and helped gather all my things from the trunk of the car.

“Will do Mr. Barone.” We said our goodbyes and I walked up to the stairs taking two at a time and unlocked the door. 

As soon as I opened the door I hushed the workers and walked to the back of the house and saw my beacon sunbathing like he usually does on his days off or when he’s home.

“Excuse me sir, have you seen my beacon of hope anywhere?” I said in my best elderly voice and he turned to me and shot off the lounge chair he was on. I thankfully was able to put the food down on the ground before he ran to me and crashed into me and took us down on the soft grass. He put his face in my neck and inhaled deeply, me doing the same and I wrapped my arms around him and held him close. He looked at me after a few minutes and his delicious lips were on mine in a heated passionate kiss. He licked my lip and I willingly opened my mouth and his soft tongue met mine and danced to the rhythm of our synced heartbeat. 

"Táim chomh sásta go bhfuil tú sa bhaile. Chaill mé an oiread sin ort, mo sholas treorach.”
(I'm so happy you're home. I missed you so much, my guiding light) He said with tears in his eyes and we kissed again. I stood up with him in my arms, the food long forgotten and carried him into the house to our room. I kicked the door shut and walked us over to the bed and got on it and laid down, not wanting to let him go. I looked in his beautiful sparkling brown eyes and I just got lost in them. He is so beautiful and all mine. 

"Is breá liom tú." (I love you) He whispered and reached up to unbutton the top buttons on my polo shirt and just gazed at me as he sat up a little and took the bottom of my shift and slowly raised it up and I lifted my arms and he finished talking it off and he put his soft lips on my heated skin and gently placed soft kisses on my chest as he removed my belt from my pants and unbuttoned them and pulled the zipper down.