Chapter 1 ❌

Y/N smiled happily as she returned back from her long holiday.

"Dad, Mom? Are we home yet?" Y/N asked. "Here we are!" Mr. Jung said. He parked the car and Y/N got off it.

"I can't wait to tell Byeol about it!" Y/N said excitedly as she went to the back of the car waiting for her father to open the box so that she can take her suitcase.

"Who is Byeol?" Mrs. Jung asked. "Mom! Park Byeol! My best friend since childhood? She always came her and we stick to each other 24/7!" Y/N said.

"Honey do you remember such a name?" Mrs. Jung asked. "No, Darling does your head still hurts? It was a dangerous fall." Mr. Jung said as he checked his daughters head.

Y/N removed his hands. "What is wrong with you? You will remember everything when she comes over!" Y/N said angrily and walked over to the door.

 She tried to open it but it was locked. "Of course...." Y/N sighed.

Mr. Jung laughed as he opened the door. Y/N ignored him and walked toward her room and locked the door. She threw her bag on the floor and jumped on the bed.

"Home sweat home....." Y/N sighed. She placed her hands behind her head and admired the poster she had, it was for the madidi national park.

Y/N always craved adventures and answers for her questions but this is not what happened.

During this holiday she didn't remember much. She woke up with a headache and she was told that she fell down during the hiking trip with her parents, luckily she wasn't seriously injured.

After the night of the fall, Y/N started to have nightmares, they all had one thing in common. A car, Knife, and blood. And a lot of running.

Mrs. Jung would have to calm her down every night after she wakes up screaming.

Y/N shook her head and jumped excitedly. "What shall I tell Byeol first?" She asked herself. She looked at her bed and at the frame there.

There was her photo of a child with....... Byeol? The face of the other person beside her in the photo was torn.

"Mom! What happened to my frame?" Y/N asked as she went down.

 "You didn't wash yet? This frame has always been like this. Are you sure your head is fine?" Mrs. Jung asked.

"It's more than fine!" Y/N said angrily. She walked back to her room and closed the door.

Y/N lied on her bed and took her phone to call Byeol.

"Bee Byeol."

"This is her number!" Y/N laughed. She dialed Byeol and all what she heard was the song 'Black Swan' as Byeol ring tone.

"Wasn't it Monster? She really likes dark things...." Y/N laughed. 

Byeol didn't reply. Y/N called her again but she still didn't reply. Y/N tried calling her multiple times again but there was no answer.