Chapter 14 ❌

Y/N held her face slowly and saw some blood on her face, it splattered on everyone that sat in the front. The students sat silently for few seconds and then started screaming and crying. They all fought as they tried to open the door of the dinning hall and get away. "Red sign, our mission starts now." Johnny said. He took out a gun from his pocket so did Lisa and Tzuyu. "Everyone make sure you get out of here to somewhere safe until help reaches!" Johnny shouted aloud. He then ran around followed by Tzuyu and Lisa.

Y/N fell down on her knees as she didn't know what to do. "Y/N! Are you okay?" Soobin asked as he ran toward Y/N. "I....." Y/N didn't know what to even say. Chaerin was standing in front of the dining room door after most of the students ran.

"Chaerin!" Beomgyu called. "I am sorry..... make sure to stay safe." Chaerin said. She was holding a knife. She ran outside ignoring everyone.

"I knew it..... I told you that she works for X!" Soobin said. "I can't believe it...." Beomgyu cried a bit. "It's not time to cry now! You have to get out of here. Take this." Kang-dae who was at the back of the room said. He tossed Y/N a small gun.

'The real quest begins now.....' Someone said through the speakers. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?" Beomgyu shouted. 'I am among you..... you have to find me and kill me to save yourself' A sick laugh was heard.

"You have to get out of here! You have to stay alive!" Kang-dae said. "Why are you helping us?" Soobin asked. "Don't get me wrong..... I am doing this for Y/N since she helped me, I am sorry I can't say any further but you will know the whole truth soon." Kang-dae said.

"Come on, let's help Y/N." Beomgyu said. "Y/N placed her hands around Beomgyu and Soobin. The three were about to walk outside when a student stood in front of them holding a knife.

"I know you are X...... I'll end you now!" The student shouted. He ran toward the three but Kang-dae held his hands. "Yoon Hanbin! Hold yourself together!" Kang-dae shouted. "Get out quickly, I'll deal with him!"

Beomgyu kicked the door with his leg and the three got out. Kang-dae kicked Hanbin and then quickly closed the door.

"Wait! We have to help him too!" Y/N said. "We can't! It's too dangerous!" Soobin said. There was a loud sound of screaming followed by a crash. Beomgyu got closer and took a peak through a hole in the door.

He saw Hanbin at the end of the room with many knifes stabbed inside his body while Kang-dae stood in the middle surrounded by fire. "We have to get out quickly!" Beomgyu shouted. He held Y/N hand as Soobin held her other one. "Why? What happened to Kang-dae??" Y/N asked. "There is fire!" Beomgyu shouted.

The three reached the hallway to see students fighting each other and trying to reach the door that lead to the exit of the hotel. The fire started to spread little by little and the hotel started breaking down.

There was a column that broke down slowly. One of the students reached the door and opened it , but before that he made that all the ways to the door were surrounded by fire. The fire reached there and sat the column on fire. "Lee Junsu! You damn fucker!" The students shouted.