Chapter 4 ❌

All of the students wore black as they attended the funeral thrown for their gone classmates.

Some students were crying while others felt scared.

Y/N sat down looking blankly to the space in front of her. Soobin went toward her and bent to her level. He waved his hand in front of her trying to get her attention but failed.

Soobin clapped his hands and that was when Y/N woke up. "Are you okay?" Soobin asked. "I am, I was just lost....." Y/N said.

"Are you sure? I think you need some rest..." Soobin said. "No, I am fine. Is there anything wrong?" Y/N asked. "I actually wanted to tell you something important." Soobin said.

"What is it?" Y/N asked. "Let's talk about it outside, I don't want anyone to hear us." Soobin said and stood up, Y/N stood up too.

The both walked outside and went to a place where no one can hear or see them.

"What is it?" Y/N asked. "Let's catch Mr. X together." Soobin said. "What is wrong with you suddenly? Why would you want to catch him? And with me...." Y/N asked. "I know you are here for something, I am here for something too." Soobin said.

"What does it have to do with me?" Y/N asked. "That something is involved with Mr. X, we both need to catch him to get what we want." Soobin said.

Y/N looked directly into Soobin's eyes, he wasn't the shy boy she thought of. His presence was different.

Y/N felt confident, she wanted to trust him. "Okay, let's do it." Y/N said. Soobin smiled, he was the sweet shy boy again. Y/N felt butterflies in her stomach. 'What is this feeling?' Y/N asked herself.

"Shall we go back inside before anyone else sees us?" Soobin asked. Y/N nodded her head and followed him.

. . .

The upcoming week was tense on all the students. A lot of them have changed and everyone started to suspect each other.

There was nothing heard from Mr. X.

Y/N lied on her bed and looked at the lost twins book. "Two weeks already passed, can I read it now?" Y/N whispered as she stretched her hand to get the book.

Last week Soobin showed her a beautiful place with a small river where she can stay without anyone bothering her.

Y/N went there and sat with her back against one of the trees. She started to read the book.

"Bong Bong met a new friend, Seul-boom. He was a shy sweet guy.

The both team up but little do they know the murder had a plan B"