Chapter 7 ❌

Y/N headed to the class with Soobin. She left his hand and entered quickly to check up on Beomgyu, he was sitting down while reading a book.

"Beomgyu!" Y/N called. Beomgyu quickly closed the book he was reading and looked at her with a smile. "Morning Y/N!" Beomgyu said cheerfully.

"How are you feeling? Does it hurt?" Y/N asked as she held Beomgyu's hand. Soobin entered inside and sat down quietly watching the two. 'He already has Chaerin but why do I feel uneasy?'

"I am okay! The doctor even said that the scar will disappear with time if I take care of it." Beomgyu said. Y/N smiled. "Anyway, how did you know that Mr. X was in the boys dorm?" Beomgyu asked. "Ah.... I......." "He broke in her room but luckily nothing bad happened." Soobin said. "Did that happen? Thank goodness nothing bad happened but what about Chaerin?" Beomgyu asked.

Chaerin walked in normally but gasped and dropped her bag when she saw Beomgyu. "What is this thing on your hand?" Chaerin asked. Beomgyu hid his hand behind his back and smiled.

"I accidently scratched my hand, what about you, what happened to your hand?" Beomgyu asked. "The same happened to me." Chaerin said.

She was looking at Beomgyu's desk. Beomgyu placed the book inside his desk and took out a big paper that had a schedule on it.

"I already planned everything we need to do for all the four of us!" Beomgyu said. Y/N smiled as she thought he was really sweet and innocent.

The teacher entered the class and all the students returned to their places, Beomgyu hid the paper and took out his book as the class started.

The teacher walked around reading the lesson while Y/N tried to focus on what he was saying. She was confused, why did Mr. X give her an expensive diamond and left her that creepy message? She wasn't sure if she had to tell Soobin or not.

A paper was thrown on Y/N's head, she turned around to see Bong-ju and his friends laughing. 'And he used to get bullied?'

Y/N shrugged it off and continued reading. Soobin examined the situation clearly and held his pencil strongly.

Bong-ju threw an eraser on Y/N's head. "Ouch!" Y/N winced in pain as she stood up. Everyone was looking at her.

"Jung Y/N!" The teacher shouted. "I am sorry...." Y/N said in embarrassment and sat down as she hid her face behind a book.

Bong-ju threw a paper on Y/N. She was about to open it when Soobin took it from her and tore it. "Don't bother by them." Soobin said. Y/N turned her head and sighed.

This time Bong-ju threw a sharpener on Y/N's head. "Yah!" Y/N shouted as she walked toward Bong-ju's desk.

"What is wrong with you for real?" Bong-ju laughed. "Jung Y/N! Get out of the class and stand in the hallway as a punishment." The teacher said. Y/N sighed and walked out.