Chapter 16 ❌

2020, 26 March:

Y/N heard some knocking on the door as she was in the living room watching some K-drama on TV.

"Y/N, Can you check who it is?" Y/N mom called from the kitchen. "Okay!" Y/N got up and went toward the door. She opened the door to see no one but a small brown box.

'To my sweet and only Byeol'

"Who is it?" Y/N mom asked. "Nothing, my order arrived." Y/N said as she quickly picked up the box. "Your ordered something?" Her mom asked. "Yeah.... A new album!" Y/N said. She quickly went to her room. "Wait you forgot the TV on!" "Can you turn it off please?"

Y/N sat down and took a deep breathe before taking a knife to open the box. 'What weird gift will it be today?'

It was almost three months since it all started. Y/N started getting weird letters and gift from an unknown person who keeps on calling her 'Byeol' and states that he is her one and only family.

He knew all about her life, who her friends were, and who she liked or not liked. Anyone who made her upset would show up the next day with a painful scar.

Y/N opened the box to see a letter and beneath it was a book and a red diamond.

Y/N took out the book and examined it. "Lost twin?"

Y/N placed it aside with the diamond and picked the letter up to read it.

'To my dear Byeol......

I heard that you are going on a trip with your fake family. It's so sweet but I won't let you go. Stay home, come up with whatever excuse you have so that you won't go. Else..... You won't like what would happen.....

From your faithful family.'

"What the hell is that?" Y/N sighed. She tore the paper into two pieces and threw it on the ground.

Y/N lied on her bed as she turned on some music, she thought of calling Soobin, hearing his voice made all of her worried fade away.

The ringtone of monster by EXO played for few seconds before Soobin picked up. "Hello?"

"Binnie!" Y/N said with a happy tone, Soobin laughed for a bit, Y/N could picture him covering his mouth as he laughed with that cute eye smile.

"What's up?" Soobin asked. "Nothing much, just feeling sad I won't meet you for a month." Y/N said. "I knew this would happen, what is the real reason you called?" Soobin asked. 'He knows me too well to fall for such a lie'

"How about we hang out in the park for a while?" Y/N asked. "Yeah sure. I'll meet you there in fifteen minutes." Soobin said and the call ended.