Chapter 9 ❌

"He what?" Soobin asked. Y/N stood in shock in the middle not knowing what to do or say in this current situation. "Did he kill someone and then commit suicide? Just like that?" Soobin asked. "It's not quite like that but......" Chaerin struggled to say what horrible sight her eyes saw.

Soobin rushed quickly to the place where all the students were gathered and he was followed by Y/N.

Beomgyu was standing there, the both pushed through the crowd and walked beside Beomgyu. Y/N gasped when she saw a girl lying there dead with a knife in her hand and beside her lied the body of Bong-ju with many stabs as blood was everywhere.

"What happened in here?" Soobin asked. Y/N almost threw up and ran away from the creepy sight. Everyone remained silent and no one responded to Soobin's question. He cursed beneath his breath as he bent down to check the two body's. Surprisingly, the girl had Mr. X scar but Bong-ju didn't.

"What are you doing there? Stay away!" The teacher shouted. Soobin bowed in apology. He went to Beomgyuand pushed him away. The both were at the back of the school where no one was there. "What happened?" Soobin asked.

Beomgyu had a pale face and looked very scared to spell a word. "Give... give me a minute to gather my confidence!" Beomgyu said. He turned in circles as he breathed heavily. 'Just how horrible was the murder?'

After a while, with the help of Soobin, Beomgyu calmed down and the both sat down. "Tell me all about what happened, did Bong-ju murder the girl and then commit suicide?" Soobin asked. "It's the opposite. The girl murdered Bong-ju and then committed suicide. Another student was deeply injured and now in the hospital." Beomgyu said. "What happened?" Soobin asked.

"So you see, the girl name is Oh Saki. She has been stalking Bong-ju for a long time and had that big fat crush on him. Bong-ju, being the hotty of the school dated the Lee Mina, the prettiest girl in the school. Saki did threaten her but Mina being the sassy girl she is, made fun of Saki.

Saki did go and confess to Bong-ju while he was beside Mina, she asked him to break up with Mina and date her instead but Bong-ju only made fun of her along with Mina in front of everyone else. Saki couldn't stand it so she took out a knife from her pocket and stabbed Mina in her shoulder. Bong-ju tried to run away but Saki pushed him, got on top of him and then stabbed him multiple times. She then cut her throat with the knife and had that sick smile on her face. She also said a really weird thing before she died." Beomgyu said.

"What is it?" Soobin asked. " I prefer dying with my lover now then dying with him later when there is no hope of getting out...."

"She said such things?" Soobin asked. Beomgyu nodded his head. "What about Mina? Where is she now?" Soobin asked. "I don't know, she was taken quickly by other students to the hospital. Even though she was stabbed in her shoulder, she lost a lot of blood and the distance toward the hospital is really far. I bet she is already dead." Beomgyu said. Soobin sighed as he held his head and closed his eyes.

"Did Mina had the same scar on her hand as yours?" Soobin asked. "The more I think about it....... She did have it in fact." Beomgyu said. Soobin got up. "Where are you going?" Beomgyu asked. Soobin said nothing and started walking toward Y/N.