Chapter 12 ❌

Y/N smiled as she sat in the seat next to the window as Soobin sighed. "You are mean! I told you I wanted that seat! I feel ill really quick." Soobin said. "I went their first, better luck next time!" Y/N said and turned back to admire the breeze off the air.

"Don't forget about what I told you, we have to keep an eye on Kang-Dae. I suppose he is getting killed now that all of X's puppets are gone." Soobin said. Y/N turned back to see Kang-Dae staring quietly out of the window, he was sitting all alone. "What was his excuse?" Y/N asked. "He wanted to impress his best friend." Soobin said. Y/N looked again at Kang-Dae and felt very sorry for him. 'He must be feeling really lonely....'

"Is everyone here?" The teacher asked. Y/N looked around and checked on Beomgyu and Chaerin. Beomgyu was listening to some music while Chaerin read some book, the both were still mad at each other.

"Okay we will set off now." The teacher said. He singled for the driver to start driving. The drive was really quiet and dull since everyone felt gloomy. Eventually, the foreign swaggers didn't like it.

"Come on guys! We are supposed to be happy and cheerful why all sadness?" Johnny said trying to hype everyone up. Lisa joined him too. "How about we sing along the road?" Lisa asked. Students started to join one by one.

"Okay fam, what song shall we sing?" Johnny asked. "Shake it off!" Y/N shouted. "A swifter! Come on, turn the bass on!" Johnny said. Tzuyu rolled her eyes and connected her phone to the Bluetooth player. The song turned on and only two or three students knew the lyrics beside Y/N and Johnny.

"That wasn't so good, how about we sing a Korean song now?" Johnny asked. Y/N laughed as she saw the reviled looks on students faces. She noticed that Kang-Dae was listening to some music and walked over to him.

"What are you listening to?" Y/N asked. "Some music....." Kang-dae said and continued looking outside the window. "Can we sing all along, what's the name?" Y/N asked. She held Kang-dae's phone.

"Overdose!"

"You are with your fav DJ, Johnny and now we are representing the song Overdose by EXO!" Johnny said and looked at Tzuyu to turn on the music. Everyone got hyped up and started singing. Even Chaerin and Beomgyu  with Kang-dae sang along.

It was a mixture of EXO, BTS, Blacpink, Twice, Bigbang, and more bands songs. The trip took two hours since the hotel was far and it was also one additional hour because of the terrible traffic.

"How come there is traffic in the countryside?" Y/N asked. "I don't know." Soobin said. Y/N yawned as she stretched her hands. "I am tired..... Soobin please wake me up when we reach." Y/N said and placed her head on top of Soobin's shoulder. He blushed lightly as he looked at her face.

The bus turned violently to the right-side making Y/N slip and lie on Soobin's chest instead. He blushed hard as he tired to remove her but couldn't.

"I see you are enjoying your time there!" Johnny said as he approached Soobin with a smirk on his face. "I just don't want to wake her up..." Soobin said. "Blooming love, I see?" Johnny said. "It's..... yeah kind off." Soobin replied. Johnny smiled and gave him a thumbs up and then left.