Chapter 11 ❌

Three students walked inside, two girls and a boy. The boy was very tall and had brown eyes and hair in addition to sharp handsome futures. The two girls were also very tall and had special beautiful futures too.

There was an awkward silence after the three walked inside and all the students stopped talking as they focused on them. "So can you introduce yourselves?"

It was a short pause until the boy walked to the front with confidence and took the mic from the teacher.

"Hi everyone, my name is Jon Jun Suh, call me Johnny for short. I am from America which can be cool but anyway, I hope we all can get along well." Johnny said as he smiled and made all the girls including Y/N fan girl over him. After him stepped on of the girls as she took the mic from him.

" สวัสดี, My name is Lalisa Manabone and I am from Thailand. I hope we all get along as Johnny said." Lisa said as she ended speaking by making a heart but regret it immediately as she stood next to Johnny and all of her face was red.

The last girl walked to the stage and bowed first before speaking. "你好, I am Chou Tzuyu from Taiwan. I am sorry for the recent tragedy and hope to get over it soon all together." Tzuyu said with a cold tone and stepped beside the other two.

"So America, Thailand, and Taiwan?" Beomgyu said in amused tone. "What if they are spies?" Y/N suddenly asked with a worried tone. "Spies? You read a lot of manga and detective series so what shall I except from you?" Soobin sighed. "What do you think about all of this, Chaerin?" Beomgyu asked yet Chaerin didn't reply, she was so lost in her thinking to talk or hear anyone. She also looked pale and sweat a lot.

"Chaerin?" Beomgyu snapped his fingers in front of her face so that she would wake up. She turned her head and looked at him with a nervous smile.

"Is there anything wrong?" Chaerin asked. Y/N sighed and checked Chaerin's forehead. "Are you really okay? Your temperature is very high and you are sweating a lot!" Y/N said in a worried tone. "I-I am more than fine, it's just the weather is really hot...." Chaerin said. Everyone sighed as they looked at her.

"Since you are new here you have to check the school and see your new dorms. Park Chaerin, show the new students around at break time." The teacher said as everyone looked at Chaerin. "I'l-" "I will do it instead! Chaerin is a bit ill so....." Y/N said, all they eyes were on her now.

"But you are new here yourself?" The teacher said. "Come on! I have been here for a month and Soobin can help me too." Y/N said as she looked at Soobin, he didn't seem to be bothered about it.

"So I think we sorted this out. You have a class ten minutes from now on so don't be late." The teacher said as he took all of his files and left. Most of the students went outside and set off to their destinations after him.

"Let's go!" Beomgyu said excitedly. "Where?" Y/N asked. "To meet the new foreign swaggers!" Beomgyu said energetically. "I am sorry, I can't come with you." Chaerin said. "Why?" Beomgyu asked as his face changed from cheerful to sad in one second. "Are you feeling sick?" Y/N asked. Chaerin managed to put on a weak smile. "I'll go to the bathroom."