Chapter 8 ❌

"Hello?" Soobin asked.

Y/N remained silent for a moment as she looked at Soobin from afar.

"Oh Soobin! I was just making sure the network works." Y/N said. She ended the call and Soobin turned around while smiling. He waved at Y/N and she waved back at him.

The moment he disappeared from Y/N's sight, her head hit the table hard. She felt very scared as all of her body was shivering. She looked again at the Call log, last time she called Byeol was one month before she moved to Bomoon. Soobin had the same ringtone and number as Byeol. Y/N didn't know who to trust now.

Soobin returned back with a tray that had two bowls of Ramyun. "Enjoy eating it." Soobin smiled. Y/N forced a smile and took her bowl. Soobin ate excitedly and even ordered another plate while Y/N stared at her food as she moved it in circles with her chopsticks.

"Are you okay?" Soobin asked. Y/N shook her head and smiled. "I think my stomach is still full because of the ice cream cake." Y/N said. Soobin laughed. "Anyway Y/N I wanted to ask you about your trip." Soobin said. "My trip?" Y/N asked. "I mean the holiday you had with your family." Soobin said.

"Oh! Actually, we went hiking and so...." Y/N said. Soobin looked directly at her eye. "Do you remember anything before the trip? I mean your friend 'Byeol' and your life?" Soobin asked. Y/N got confused at his question. "I mean...... My parents said that one day when I was hiking, I fell down hard and hit my head." Y/N said. "What about Byeol? Do you remember her?" Soobin asked. "Why are you asking so suddenly?" Y/N asked.

"I am sorry, I just got curious." Soobin said with his eye smile. Y/N felt uneasy. "Soobin......" Y/N said. Soobin looked at her. "Who are you?" Y/N asked.

"What do you mean by that?" Soobin asked. "Don't act like you don't know! Just who the hell are you? How come your phone number is the same as Byeol's number!???" Y/N shouted and then held her mouth as she looked away. "What do you mean? Byeol's number is mine?" Soobin asked.

"Let's go home now." Y/N said. She got up and walked away. Soobin quickly paid for the food and followed Y/N. The both remained silent as they walked toward the bus station. They reached there to see the place closed.

"The last bus had left five minutes ago......." Soobin said. "What about the train?" Y/N asked. "I don't have enough money. I have spent half of it today." Soobin said. Y/N sighed as she sat on the bench and lied her head down on it.

"What are you doing?" Soobin asked. "Can't you see that we are stuck in here? I will sleep until the next bus comes." Y/N said. Soobin sighed. "Follow me."

"What?" Y/N asked. "I said follow me! You wanted to know who I am and I am going to show it to you." Soobin said. Y/N got up and held Soobin's hand. Her heart was beating quickly because of fear and......... love?

The both got on a taxi and headed toward the destination Soobin talked about. The both got off and were in front of a normal house. "What is it?" Y/N asked. "You will see, follow me inside." Soobin said. He held one of the plants in front of the door and took the key from it.