Chapter 18 ❌

Y/N fell down on her knees and held her head strongly. She shouted as she felt pain and headache. All the memories she once forgot came back to her at a rapid speed.

"Oppa!"

"Byeol..."

"Is what he said true?" Soobin asked. "I.... it is true but how come....." Y/N held her head.

"How come I am alive? After getting hit? It's a miracle itself. I inherited all of our father's fortune and worked from zero to come back and save you." Beomgyu said.

"Beomgyu! Killing people wasn't necessary!" Y/N said. "And you can't just kill Soobin! I am not going to forgive you if you ever thought of doing it!" Y/N said.

Beomgyu laughed as he held the gun in his hand. "It's Soobin now and not me? I like it so I killed people, nothing big about it." Beomgyu said. "Nothing big? You sick psychopath! Did you also manipulate Chaerin this way?" Y/N asked.

"That poor girl..... she got abused by her sisters' husband and he threatened her to kill her sister. It's just so funny when I think you thought she was X because of that silly conversation...." Beomgyu laughed.

"I can't believe you..... you just killed her! What about your relationship? Didn't you love her? Was all of these just tricks to kill everyone else???" Y/N shouted.

"You don't understand do you.... I did all of this for us! To help us!" Beomgyu said.

"You are only a crazy psychopath.... I don't want a brother like you!" Y/N said. "Y/N calm down." Soobin whispered. He examined Beomgyu carefully.

Beomgyu's eyes got teary as he cried. Was all of his hard work for nothing? All what he did was useless? His heart shattered into small pieces, not even his only family wanted him so why live and bear all this loneliness? 'I guess all my hard work was for nothing.......'

"This is your last chance, If you let us go, then I'll forgive you." Y/N said. "I don't care..... I just don't...." Beomgyu looked directly at Y/N with his red checks and teary eyes. Y/N felt a very uncomfortable feeling, guilt?

"Beomgyu...."

"Bye- I mean Y/N, I am sorry for everything..... I wasn't the good brother I was supposed to be. I killed your family and placed you inside an asylum and made you witness many horrible things..... but.... I can't....."

"Beomgyu?"

"I can't let this boy stay alive." Beomgyu said. He shoot his gun and Soobin pulled Y/N out of the way. He got shot in his chest.

"SOOBIN!" Y/N cried loudly.

"Have a good life...." Beomgyu said. A tear slid down his face and he smiled painfully one last time looking at his twin sister.