Chapter 6 ❌

Beomgyu threw a big paper in the middle as he clapped excitedly.

Y/N, Chaerin, Soobin, and Beomgyu all sat down in their usual place to plan their trip together.

"Beomgyu you need to calm down." Chaerin said. "I can't stop the excitement.... it's my first trip in school and my first with you~" Beomgyu said as he cupped Chaerin's checks.

"Your first? is it your first year here in school?" Y/N asked. "You didn't know it? Actually, all the students are from the countryside except for you three, the funny thing is that you all transferred from Seoul. Isn't it a coincidence? or more like fate...." Chaerin said.

"It's my first time to know it...." Soobin said. "Anyway, guys let's plan this carefully! What can we do there?" Beomgyu asked, he was very excited.

"The teacher prepared a bonding activity last time to increase compassion and friendship between us students. We also went to a trip through the mountain and had a campfire where we had a barbeque party together." Chaerin said. "This looks really exciting!" Beomgyu clapped. Soobin laughed a bit and Chaerin smiled. Y/N was the only one off.

"We can turn on music with a blasting voice and after the camp fire we can write each other messages, I have seen it a lot on variety shows!" Beomgyu said as he randomly wrote whatever came to his mind.

"Y/N?" Soobin asked. Y/N responded with a 'huh?"

"Guys it looks like we have a problem here...." Beomgyu said as he pouted. "What is it?" Chaerin asked. "It looks like someone isn't feeling happy all about it.... how about we..." Beomgyu smirked as he started tickling Y/N.

"W- what are you doing? s-stop!" Y/N couldn't hold in her laugh and giggled loudly.

Chaerin laughed at the both but Soobin couldn't stand it. He suddenly felt angry when he looked at the two. "I need to go now." Soobin said as he stood up. "Where?" Y/N asked as she pushed Beomgyu.

"I need to go somewhere." Soobin smiled as he left quickly. Beomgyu continued writing a total mess on the paper while Chaerin nagged at him. Y/N laughed at the both and got to forget some of the stress she had.

. . .

Soobin sat down admiring the lake as he sighed deeply. "What am I going to do..." Soobin sighed.

He took out a photo for him and a girl together, they were in middle school.

"Who thought I would meet such a person while searching for you...." Soobin laughed. He sighed as he lied down.

"I promise to catch Mr. X and save you from this crazy place...."