Chapter 5 ❌

Soobin held Y/N bridal style and took her outside the dorms.

"What are you doing?" Y/N asked in a very angry tone. "You won't listen to me! Why did you stay there? I told you not to look at her...." Soobin said.

Y/N bent down and started crying. "What will happen to Byeol now? Did he kill her already??" Y/N cried. Soobin bent down to the same level of Y/N and raised her chin so that she would look at him directly.

He wiped her tears away and kissed her forehead. "It's okay.... we will find her, I promise." Soobin said as he stood up causing Y/N to stand up too. "Really?" Y/N asked. Soobin nodded.

"Y/N...." Chaerin said as she came running with Beomgyu. "Did you see her?" Beomgyu asked. Y/N nodded her head.

"What is wrong with this place...." Chaerin sighed. Soobin's eyes suddenly opened wide and he gasped. "What is wrong?" Y/N asked. "Let's check on Kang-dae and Bong-ju, they might do similar things. " Soobin said.

He ran toward the boys dorms and Y/N followed him. "Stay here." Beomgyu said as he pated Chaerin's shoulder and followed the two.

"Kang-dae!" Soobin shouted as he knocked on the door loudly. Kang-dae opened the door. "What the hell is wrong with you? I won't kill myself after falsely saying I killed someone. Go check on the other sick psychopath." Kang-dae said and closed the door.

Y/N didn't wait for anyone and ran toward Bong-ju's room. The door was already open and so she barged in.

"Bong-ju!" Y/N shouted. "What the.... GET OUT!" Bong-Ju shouted as he walked out of the bathroom half naked, he had great abs as his wet hair looked very amazing.

"Are you alive?" Y/N asked. "Y/N.... Oh my god..." Beomgyu sighed as he ran in but walked out again. "Alive my ass! Get out now." Bong-ju said as he pushed Y/N outside.

"I was making sure you were alive!" Y/N said but the door was closed on her face. "This little.... but he is hot..." Y/N said.

"Hot? Why didn't he die instead of Bomi? Come with me...." Soobin said as he pushed Y/N outside.

"My hand hurts... wait.... what is wrong with you!" Y/N said as she held her hand strongly after Soobin let go of it.

"Y/N you have to stop now; I will find Mr. X by myself." Soobin said. Y/N face turned serious. "What is wrong with you for real? I will find my best friend and I will catch Mr. X. I don't need your permission..." Y/N said.

"No, you can't! Just go back from where ever you came!" Soobin shouted. Y/N got hurt by his words. "Who are you to say this? Don't you know how hard I have been working to find my friend? What right do you have to say this to me!" Y/N cried loudly.

Soobin wasted no words and held Y/N strongly as he kissed her lips. Y/N got shocked and pushed Soobin.