Chapter 3 ❌

It was a while before the police and the ambulance arrived.

Go-eun's body was taken away and the police did an investigation and asked some students about Go-eun.

"Okay everyone, don't worry." The teacher said as he entered the class and all the student's were whispering.

"The police said it was strain that led to Go-eun's heart attack." The teacher said. All the students agreed but Y/N thought differently.

"It's not right though..... what about Mr. X?" Y/N whispered. "Did you say anything?" Soobin asked. "No." Y/N said as she focused on what the teacher was saying.

"Anyway, a funeral will be thrown tomorrow, I hope everyone comes." The teacher said and continued his class.

. . .

It was break time. Y/N sat down with Chaerin and Beomgyu. "Are you okay?" Beomgyu asked as he saw Y/N lost in her thoughts.

"I don't think that Go-eun died in a natural way.... she was murdered." Y/N said. "Why would anyone kill her?" Chaerin asked.

"I can see clearly why would anyone kill her, she is a bully and most people seek revenge these days." Y/N said. "How do you know that?" Beomgyu asked.

"She had a scar on her hand, more like a writing. It was new." Y/N said. Beomgyu and Chaerin both looked at Y/N waiting for her to continue.

"Mr. X" Y/N said. "Mr. X? Y/N Seoul is a very busy city, the countryside isn't like this at all." Chaerin laughed. "Yeah, yeah.... but I am sure I saw it!" Y/N said.

"You have a big imagination. Maybe when Go-eun fell down she hurt her hand." Beomgyu said.

Y/N ignored the both and finished eating her food. She decided to go for a walk to clear her mind.

Y/N walked around the trees and took a deep breathe. "How am I even going to find Byeol in this mess?" Y/N sighed.

"Y/N." Someone said. Y/N turned around to see Soobin. "Is there anything wrong?" Y/N asked.

"I wanted to...." Soobin started. He struggled while talking. Y/N thoughts were right. Rather than the dark lonely kid he was actually shy.

"Can we be friends?" Soobin asked. Y/N smiled. "Sure, do you want to go for a walk?" Y/N asked.
Soobin walked beside Y/N, the both had an awkward silence between them.