Chapter 15 ❌

"Chaerin!" Beomgyu cried loudly as he ran toward her.

Y/N dropped the gun and fell down. She looked at the body of Dong-chul. She looked at her hands and started shivering. 'Did I just kill someone?'

Beomgyu held Chaerin's hand strongly as he cried loudly. "Please don't go! I am sorry for everything! I promise to treat you better so please don't leave!" Beomgyu cried. "Beom.....gyu....." Chaerin said weekly as she had a sad smile on her face. She caressed Beomgyu's checks and wiped his tears. She was also crying.

"Don't worry, I'll save you, we will get out of here together!" Beomgyu said. "Beomgyu!" Lisa shouted. "It's hopeless!" She added. "What do you know, huh?" Beomgyu asked furiously. "She was shot near her heart." Lisa said. Soobin stared at Y/N and bent down beside her. He hugged her strongly and she started crying.

"Soobin...." "It's okay, everything will be okay...." A tear slid through Soobin's face. He noticed that Y/N dropped the gun. He picked it up and placed it in his pocket. He turned around to see Beomgyu and Chaerin again.

Chaerin looked at Y/N and tried to stretch her hand toward her. Y/N got closer and held Chaerin's hand. "I am sorry...." Y/N whispered. Chaerin shook her head and smiled. She wiped Y/N's tears.

"I... am not....X." Chaerin said. "I know that, please stay strong." Y/N said. Chaerin let go of her hand and held Beomgyu's hand again. "I lov-" Chaerin dropped her hand and closed her eyes.

"Chaerin?" Beomgyu asked. He shook her lightly. "Chaerin! Chaerin, don't leave me alone...." Beomgyu cried. Everyone started crying at the loss of their friend.

"I am sorry for all what I did and say! I promise to treat you better so please wake up." Beomgyu cried as he shook Chaerin.

Lisa looked around to see that the fire started to spread faster. "We need to get out of here quickly before the fire reaches!" Lisa whispered to Soobin. He walked lightly to Beomgyu and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"I am really sorry for what happened but we need to get out of here." Soobin said. Beomgyu removed his hand. "Go without me, I am staying." Beomgyu said. "Beomgyu!" Lisa shouted. "You know this is not the right time for this! We need to escape this place!" Soobin said.

"I can't! I can't just leave her..... You wouldn't have done the same if Y/N got killed!" Beomgyu said. Soobin got frustrated and punched Beomgyu. "You are coming with us whether you like it or not!" Soobin said. "Try then!" Beomgyu said. The both held each other's collars and glared.

Y/N got up and walked toward the two, she separated them. "Guys! Beomgyu, Chaerin wants you to live happily and live her share of life too! Are you really gonna do this?" Y/N said. Beomgyu took a while to think. "Let me put her body in a place where the fire won't reach at least." Beomgyu said.

He picked up Chaerin's body and went to the room close to the staircase. He placed Chaerin's body on the bed and covered her with a blanket. He kissed her forehead one last time.

"It's just few minutes until the rescue team arrives and then the fire will be off. I will bury your body in the best graveyard, beside the river so...... rest in peace." Beomgyu said.