Chapter 10 ❌

Soobin closed his eyes and prayed as he waited for the rescue team to open the elevator door. They broke it and pulled it away. Two teens were there, Y/N who was unconscious in Beomgyu's hands. Soobin rushed toward her and pushed Beomgyu.

"Y/N! Y/N!" Soobin shook Y/N multiple times as he started crying. "Soobin...." Beomgyu didn't know what to do or say.

There was a sudden alarm voice and all the nurses and doctors started running around.

"Emergency! Emergency! Room 205, Room 205!"

"Soobin, what shall I do?" Beomgyu asked. "Go call a nurse, now!" Soobin said. Beomgyu went away.

Soobin held Y/N bridal style and took her away. "Soobin......." Y/N mumbled beneath her breath as she opened her eyes slowly as she extended her hand toward Soobin's face to wipe his tears. "Y/N?" Soobin bent down and held her hand that was holding his check strongly as she tried to say some words.

"I.........I..........." Y/N closed her eyes again. "Y/N? Y/N! Please stay with me!" Soobin cried as he held strongly into Y/N's hand. He tried to hold one of the nurses since they were all rushing to one place.

Beomgyu continued running around trying to search for help until he saw Chaerin from afar beside room 205. He ran toward her and placed his hand on the wall as he was panting. Many nurses and doctors were standing there too.

"What happened?" Beomgyu asked while trying to catch his breath. Chaerin hesitated but blurted out all what was happening.

"Mina is......." Chaerin pointed at Mina's room, there were two doctors and some nurses inside.

"What happened?" One of the doctors asked. "She was stable but suddenly her PH rate started dropping!" One of the nurses said. The doctor sighed as he looked at the screen to see Mina's case only getting more and more worst.

"Bring me the defibrillator!" The doctor said. The nurses nodded their heads and with quick movement, they brought in the device the doctor asked for meanwhile the doctors inside exchanged turns in doing CPR.

"Charge it to 200 joules!" The doctor said, the nurse nodded her head and the doctor shocked Mina with the electrode yet she didn't wake up. "400 Joules!" The doctor shouted. He shocked her once, twice, thrice and more yet she didn't wake up. The doctor sighed as he gave up and stood.

"2020, 25th-" Beomgyu came in and held the doctor's collar. "You can't give up yet! You are a doctor.... You have to save her!" Beomgyu cried. The doctor pushed him and continued speaking.

"Exactly at 11:59, Lee Mina died because of complications of being stabbed in the shoulder." The doctor ended his statement and walked outside. The nurses proceeded in moving Mina's body away.

Beomgyu fell on his knees and started crying silently. Chaerin walked over to him and bent down to pat on his back. "Chaerin...... I messed everything up!" Beomgyu cried. Chaerin hugged him strongly as she continued to pat on his back.