❌ Epilogue ❌

Ten years later:

5th December:

The alarm rang loudly and Y/N covered her head with a pillow.

"Miss Jeon, I don't think skipping work will be helpful." One of Y/N's co-workers said. Y/N sighed. She tried to turn around and hit the alarm but ended up falling form the trundle bed.

"Aish.... I hate staying at the hospital dorms! I hate dorms in common!" Y/N sighed. She got up and turned off the alarm on her phone and then threw it away.

Y/N held her toothbrush and towel and headed toward the bathroom. She quickly did her daily routine and changed into her hospital coat.

'Doctor Jeon Y/N'

Y/N smiled again as she looked at her coat. 'Is he proud of me?'

Y/N walked through the hospital and toward her room with a big smile on her face.

"Morning doctor Jeon." "Morning girls, are you up on another surgery?" "Yeah doctor park needs our help." "Good luck then."

Y/N opened her office door and entered inside. She started her work normally as every day.

And about what happened ten years ago, it took her five years to get over what happened and Soobin. It was very hard on her. She was too lucky to get adopted by a new family that consists of a beautiful French young lady and a kind man that owned a Thai food restaurant in Seoul.

She got to study aboard and got high marks to become on of the best surgeon doctors in Korea.

There was a knock on Y/N's office door. "Come in." Y/N said. A middle age lady came in holding a basket of fruits. "Can I talk with you for a minute?" The lady asked. "Is it in medical term or personal?" Y/N asked. "It's actually personal....." The lady said. "Come in then." Y/N said. She prepared some coffee for herself and for her guest.

"What did you want to tell me?" Y/N asked. "I heard that you did the surgery for my son, I also heard you paid for it...." The lady said. "It's not that much..." Y/N said with a smile.

"But for me, it's a miracle. You were the only one who agreed to do the surgery before paying for it. If my son got any minute late, he would have died. I don't have money and I would have gone into debt without you...." The lady cried. Y/N smiled and held her hand. "It's okay. Your son reminded me of a very close friend I had once." Y/N said. "Where is he now?" The lady asked. "He's..... gone...." Y/N said as she had a sad smile on her face.

"I should've kept this stupid mouth of mine shut! I am really sorry....." The lady apologized but Y/N reassured her that it was okay. She had a small chat with her and accepted the fruits she offered her with a happy smile.

Y/N continued working until it was lunch break. Y/N go outside her office to see a girl standing there. "Are you Mrs. Jeon?" The girl asked. Y/N nodded her head. "Is there anything I can help you with?" Y/N asked. "Can I talk to you for a second?" The girl asked.