Chapter 2 ❌

Y/N pulled her suitcase and walked inside the building of the school. She looked around trying to search for the principle office.

"Excuse me..... are you Jung Y/N?" A girl asked. Y/N turned around to see a girl in front of her.

"Yes, who are you?" Y/N asked. "That's great! Girls from Seoul are really special and beautiful! I am Park Chaerin. Your new roommate." Chaerin said.

"Roommate?" Y/N asked. "Yes. Everyone in here got a roommate except for me. I felt a bit lonely but I cheered up when I heard a new girl will transfer to our school. The principle isn't here so I was asked to show you around. Let's go!" Chaerin said.

Y/N followed her quietly as she walked and opened the door to show the inner yard of the School.

"Well we play and spend our lunch break and free time here." Chaerin said.

"That girl right there is Kim Go-Eun. She is the school best runner." Chaerin said. She kept on talking and talking but Y/N didn't concentrate.

"Do you know a girl called Byeol?" Y/N suddenly asked. "What?" Chaerin asked.

"I mean, Park Byeol. She is a girl the same age and year as us. Do you know her?" Y/N asked.

"No. We don't have a student with that name." Chaerin said. "Are you sure? Maybe she is in another year or another class...." Y/N said.

"No, I know all the students in here and I am sure of it because we only have one class for the whole school and only 15 students, 16 with you." Chaerin said.

"H- how come? Even small schools have more than 200 students at least." Y/N said. "It's weird but you can see that the small cube there is our classroom. The other small buildings are the dormitories." Chaerin said.

Y/N felt very angry yet she decided to wait and see what was going to happen.

Y/N walked beside Chaerin but didn't listen to any word she was saying. "This is the sports arena, it is small but we are not that much." Chaerin said. Y/N replied with a 'hum'.

Soobin was siting down reading a book alone in the corner when he saw Chaerin walking with the new student.

"Y/N...." Soobin whispered. He wasn't sure if she was going to remember him after the accident but he had to try.

Soobin stood up and started walking.

Y/N was lost in her thinking until she bumped into someone. "I am so sorry!" Soobin said as he got up and extended his arm to help Y/N.

"Look in front of you next time!" Y/N sighed. She looked up to see Soobin's face, her eyes widened as a sudden flashback came to her.