Chapter 17 ❌

'Y/N!'

'Y/N!'

'Y/N!'

Y/N opened her eyes slowly but everything was still black. She felt a strong headache in her head. Her body was tied to something as she was in a place shaking.

"Y/N!" Soobin called. "Soobin? Is that you?" Y/N cried. "Don't worry, he kidnapped us and placed us here, we are on top of a boat. He won't hurt us, yet." Soobin said.

"But what happened?" Y/N asked. "Do you remember anything?" Soobin asked. "Yeah... that rainy night....." Y/N shivered as she recalled all the bad memories.

"It was Choi Beomgyu, I never excepted him to be the one......" Soobin said. "I know, he injected us with some drug to manipulate what we remember....." Y/N sighed.

"He also shot us with a hypnotic." Soobin said. Y/N remained silent.

The both were in an old storage room in a boat. They were tied to a wood column against each other.

"Why is he calling you his sister anyway?" Soobin asked. "I think he is my twin, I actually discovered a day before the trip that I am adopted." Y/N said. "How come?" Soobin asked.

"I don't recall anything from my past but what I know that my real or old name is Byeol. I am Choi Byeol." Y/N said. "So you have been searching for yourself all this time?" Soobin said. Y/N only smiled painfully as she started to cry.

"Y/N?" Soobin couldn't see anything but felt that his friend was crying. "I want to get out of here....." Y/N cried. "Don't worry, shall I sing you a song?" Soobin said trying to help Y/N calm down.

"Can you sing miracles in December?" Y/N asked. "Sure....."

Soobin coughed as he tried to clear his throat.

'While struggling to find you who cannot be seen.....'

'While struggling to hear you who cannot be heard....'

'I can see things that couldn't be seen before, I can hear things that couldn't be heard before. After you left me, I have grown a power I didn't have before....'

Even all what she saw was darkness, Y/N imagined Soobin smiling and drafted slowly into daydream as she heard his angelic voice.

'If I just think, I can fill the world with only you....'

'The selfish me who only thought about myself'

'The unmindful me who didn't know your feelings'

'The very small and weak person, your love, like for everything, my whole life, changed it, the whole world.....'