Chapter 4

I pull him up the stairs and pushed him against my room's door. I smashed my lips against his. He opened his lips slightly and pulled in my upper lip between his teeth. I pull out and looked in his eyes. He had a sight smirk smitten over his face. He looks at me and said, "Don't stop, I want you to eat me before I let you take my soul." I wonder what he is saying. He smiles and said, "You are a devil in disguise of an angel who is dark from the heart but pure from the soul. I love a complicated person just like you. Babe your darkness makes me hard. Kiss me and forget this crappy world, will you?"

This man must face the consequences of his actions. I take off my shirt and throw it at the door. He opens my room from behind and entered. I follow him and jumped at him. He grabbed me and started kissing me. He pushed me against the wall, and I closed the door. I turned him around and bang him against the wall. I pull and his few buttons rip off opening his shirt to his chest. He pulled it off of him and resumed kissing me passionately.

I started fiddling with his belt buckle and he unclasped my bra. I pull him in a hug while he tilts his head planting kisses on my neck. I whispered in his ears, "I don't like it soft." His eyes shined and he bit my neck harsher. That must leave a bruise but it's exactly what I wanted. 

It's always about getting physically injured than getting emotionally hurt. 

He pulled down my jeans as soon as I free his belt. He pushes me on the bed and walks toward me unzipping his pants. He pulled them down and crawled on the bed upon me. I can see his toned muscles and abs, damn he is hot. I keep my hands on his chest and brush them all over. He leans in and straight away attacked my right breast. I close my eyes and pulled on his hair. He grabbed my left breast kneading them. I tug my hands to his boxers and pulled them down. His manhood sprung out, hard as ever. He starts to grind it on me while kissing me over lips. I squirm and shiver under him. I have to take control. I spin him around and push him on the bed. I fly my legs across him making him come in between. I bend down to kiss him and Suga tore off my underwear from behind. I kept kissing him while he positioned himself at my entrance.

I pushed myself down on him, taking him whole in. My god, he is huge. I can feel him stretching me. He pulls out and pushed again. I sat up after a few strokes. I looked at him with all the lust-filled in my eyes. I look at him and see the admiration in his eyes. It's different from what I have seen earlier. I bend my head back and stroke my hair. I pulled all the hair over my head, biting my lower lip all the while my eyes not leaving his gaze. He kept pushing inside me without breaking off even for a second. 

He grabbed my breasts, "Go harder baby. Fuck me as you hate me." His words hitch my breath and I start to move faster and harder. I was on my verge and screamed his name.

"Holy fuck, Suga yes. God Damn it. Yeah!!"

I was in an ecstasy that I cannot deny. I bring my hand to his throat and moved it to the shoulder pressing him harder on both sides. I was coming undone before I know it. "All right baby girl, you don't even wait for me", he pouts. I pull out and go down on him. He was glistening with my juices all over him. I grabbed him from the shaft and started stroking him. I licked off my juices and then took him in my mouth jerking him hard and fast. Suga grabbed my hair and pushed himself down my throat. I can feel his juices in my throat. He doesn't let me go till he has ejaculated himself completely inside my throat. He starts to pull away and I suck him off clean. I get up and drink water from the bottle kept on the table.

"Thanks for it," I said.

I picked my shirt, pulled up my jeans. "You can stay or you can leave, your choice," I said to him, without even looking at him. I walked into the living room. Picking my cigarettes and the bottle of my JD. I walked to my back yard. It's late, about 3:00 AM I sat down on the grass. Looking up at the sky.

"Do you see, I can do it and I don't feel athing? Are you happy? I am. You can'ttouch me anymore. It's over between us".