Chapter 11

Suga's POV...

I watched her all night long. She struggled, twisted, and turned around in her sleep. I sat beside her, tracing my fingers over her forehead. She would soon calm down and I would move my hands back. The last time she was fidgeting in her sleep I caressed her cheek and she slept with her face on my palm. I slowly covered her with my duvets. It is not too difficult to remove my hands and go away. But, I don't. I have been following this girl for a year now. I saw her struggle. I even found the guy who tried fathering her child and ended up killing the child.

It was so soothing for me to slit his throat and bathe my fingers in his blood. The bastard deserved it. How can you hit a baby in the womb? He did not even bother taking her to the hospital. I know all her secrets, I will wait for her to reveal everything to me in time. I want my baby girl to be mine, by hook or by crook. She is so pretty. I dozed off with her only to wake up after a few hours with my doors opening slightly.

I opened my eyes to see Jung kook standing at the door. I slowly put her on the pillow softly and covered her more and went out of the room to talk to Jung kook.

"What's the News?"

"Boss, asked to meet Namjoon, thinking he had a say in all this. He does not know that you brought her. I don't understand, what are you doing?"

"Calm down Jung kook. We got all covered"

"Don't tell me to calm down. I thought you were going to help her. I was with you while you stalked and followed her everywhere."

"I know, I will never hurt her."

"Never hurt her? Didn't you fuck her in front of us? How is that not hurting her?"

I combed my hands across my hair and licked my lips. This guy is getting on my nerves now. I never wanted to hurt her. I could not control that day. She sold the stuff to a teacher. What if the faculty was not an addict and loyal to me? What if instead of me it was an informant to the police? She would have been in the hospital. I was worried about her. And when I saw her that day, sprawled on the bed, deep in sleep and half-naked, I could not control myself. I wanted to tell her who is the boss. Nobody defies me. But, I am already feeling guilty about it and do not want another soul to remind me of that day.

Flashback...

"I have no family, you know it Namjoon" Wang Son stared out the window while looking at Namjoon and the other 6 boys in his room. His 6 masterminds were sitting in his office and talking to him. They have always been loyal to him and did whatever he asked for. He just wanted to grow his power and crush whoever came his way. And these men helped him out. Each had a unique story lingering between him and them. But none, ever tried to go against his word. 

"You guys can help my business boom or you can walk away with your losing asses. If I find you going behind my back and messing anything, I will have your heads on steaks." He trusted them but never allowed them to have an upper hand over him. He trusted them with the work, but never with his deep dark secrets. Wang Son was the big bad wolf, everyone is supposed to be scared of. He never showed any gentle side to anyone including his 6 right-hand men. They came with a request this time. 

Namjoon and Yoongi had proposed to find the lost family for Wang Son. Seeing him ruthless they made up their minds to go behind his back. He has been going out of control with his business expansion. Yes, they were mafias too but never wanted to use children for their drugs and arms dealings. It pained them and they thought the family might help Wang Son realize this too, but he is too stubborn to go back to his family. He only says that none of them are alive and have abandoned him at a very young age. They will tie the loose ends and bring back Wang Son from the edge of the cliff.