Chapter 12

"Would you like a drink? I have your favorite JD in my cellar. I nodded. I can use a drink and be myself. He pulled my hand to bring me out of the room and to his living room downstairs. 

After filling our glasses and lighting our cigarettes, Suga sat on the sofa beside me. He held out his hand behind my shoulder and I laid my head down on his hand backward. My left knee supporting my hand with the cigarette while the glass was kept on my right thigh folded and my right hand holding on to the glass. Suga came toward me and planted soft kisses over my shoulder and my upper right arms. I closed my eyes and mumbled, "I don't do Boyfriend, honey". I did like how he was taking care of me but I need to keep myself together. Suga will hurt me too if I let my guards down. I don't want love or relationship bullshit in my life. It is crappy as it is. 

He immediately pulled away staring dead at me. "You might make a girl swoon over you, but I am not the one for you. I am too tarnished to make anyone's home."

"Do not go with the flow. I will soon get out of your life and this nightmare will get over. Ok!" I opened my eyes looking at him and half smiled at him. He does not look amused. I gulped the whole glass in a single blow before taking a deep drag of smoke.

I cannot trust another soul. This man may have hurt me physically. He might damage me emotionally too. Who am I to complain though? I may have forgiven him for his earlier actions. But I will not put my faith in another guy. Even my brother threw me away. What is the guarantee that Suga will be with me at all times? Also, everything I touch always crumbles. Relationship, Love, Marriage Family is not my thing. I tried it twice once with my boyfriend and once with my brother. Look how it turned out both times. I lost my parents, my baby brother, my love, my unborn child. I don't want my bad fate to affect Suga or anyone. I will meet with the guys tonight to get my answers and leave this house.

I was pulled out of my thought when I heard the front door unlocking. I sprint up to my place but Suga does not move. Men everywhere, they look like his men but they all are holding guns. What the hell is happening?

"Hyung!" I heard JK shout beside me. 

Suga stood up, blinking away his eyes. "What? Is everyone here? Vanessa needs to listen to what is going on." He blurted out in a flow. His eyes carrying a mixed emotion of pain, sorrow, and helplessness. Did I hurt him? I don't understand.

"We are here", I heard Jin's voice loud and clear in the living room.

Soon all the gunmen left the house to stand outside and JK remained with 5 other guys and Suga stood in front of me.

We all settled. Suga started, "Vanessa you have met Seok Jin Hyung, he is well-known Chef professionally and he is also involved with me to quality assure the drugs that we supply."

Namjoon here runs the resort and takes care of all the business in the name of Wang Son. You know I am involved with the drug dealings and Hoseok here is responsible for the Arms Smuggling." He explained. I knew about them.

"This is Jimin, he takes care of all sorts of kidnapping and abductions for us. He usually works under Hoseok." This giggly boy smiles brightly at me. I return his smile with a small nod toward him. "If you want to have a meeting with anyone in the country, you contact me Noona, I will bring the person to you at your command." Jimin chuckles at me with his remark. I half smiled at him. He sat on the kitchen table and looked at me with half-opened glossy eyes. His hair was ruffled, not styled and he was wearing a mini heart dotted shirt. How can a sweet, young, harmless-looking, cuddly baby be a sore kidnapper who rips apart people from their families? 

These guys are nothing as they look like. It's all a facade. 

"You already know Jung kook, he is learning with us, our Golden Maknae." Suga proudly pats Jung kook's back and turn towards Namjoon.