Chapter 7

Present time...

I walked up to my room and entered the shower. I scrubbed my body trying to get rid of my sadness. What Suga said is still on my mind. I have to go, tonight. I might find something. I came back to this house after I tried everything. The losses, the pain was unbearable and I just wanted to escape but it just doesn't leave me. I came out of my bathroom, dried myself, and dressed up. I wore a black tank top, with ripped jean shorts that ended mid-thigh. I put on my mother's necklace around my neck. She had engraved my father's initials but it was also my brother's KS. I looked at myself in the mirror.

I bandaged my wound again planning my tonight's venture. I came down to the hallway and suddenly my head spun.

Flashbacks...

"Shut up, Shut the fuck up, or am going to lose my shit altogether please." He was screaming at the top of his lungs. Repeated slaps were received on my face. My lip was cut and bled. I smirked at him. "Do you feel man enough? I told you, you cannot stop me. I know he is out there and I will do everything in my power to find him. No matter you help me or sit here on your ass doing nothing."

"Is that your reason to be sucking the asshole's dick in the alley?" He spat on me. I turned my face away, tears threatening to knock out of my eyes. "I am not cheating on you if that comforts you. But that man had information, and I know his information is true. Kyungsoo is alive." I plead him.

He held me through my neck, choking me while my feet dangled about an inch above the floor. "He died. You saw his body. Stop making a fool of yourself. Because of this stupid behavior, I can't even tell anyone that you are my girlfriend." He threw me on the floor. I coughed and looked up to him. "Don't blame me, it is not my fault. You can't call me yours because you have been sucking your boss's balls while that bitch of your secretary tugs on your dick." I received a kick below my stomach. God, it felt like something broke. He walked away. I felt slimy between my legs. I reached my fingers under my skirt. Before I could scream, my vision blurred. Did I lose? I... I can't. It's... It's mine. No, No, No. No, please somebody, Jesus, please help me. Do not take away my child from me. I blanked out.

Present time...

I held my head supporting myself on the bottom of the stairs and holding on to side rails. I sucked in a sharp breath, wiped away the cheating drop of water on my cheek. I got up lit my cigarette, grabbed my stuff, and left the house.

It was about 6 in the evening when I reached the back alley, Suga called me to. I like to be prepared. I quickly walked around the bar and the alley, noticing all the escape routes and buildings. Streets have made me rough and I am ready to give back what I have received. I pushed around the dumpsters to allow me to climb up to the second floor of the nearest building. I kept one of my duffle bags with 2 baseball bats and a machete inside the dumpster. I climbed to the second floor securing my position on the window sill. I took out the gun and stuffed it in my jacket, wore my knuckles, and gripped a chain on the other hand. It was already dark. I have been waiting for them for the last 3 hours. I popped in gum while sitting and waiting for him to arrive.

I saw 2 black vans pull in to the same alleys. 10 men littered out of the van giving me a reason to smirk at their population required to grab me. I like it. The alley was dark and I saw them hiding in dark corners. I quietly crawled down the dumpster and sneaked to the closest guy. Hiding in dark I rolled my chain around his neck and choked him. With a few struggles, he dropped unconscious on the ground. I ran to another dark corner. This guy tried to point a gun while I punched his jaw making him through up some blood on my face. Others heard him and came out of the dark. I elbowed him in the throat and he dropped on the ground too.

I saw them out in the moonlight. I took out the gun and shot POW... POW... POW...

3 dropped dead then and there, while others backed off. Damn the gun jammed. I took off my jacket wrapping my gun in it and dropping it on the floor. I rolled to the dumpster and grabbed a baseball bat out of it. 5 down, 5 to go. I came into light, whistling to them. I pulled the baseball bat over my shoulder.