Chapter 23

I had been meeting Hye Jin for weeks now. She had prescribed me medicine to control my anxiety and had listened to my whole story. I would often break down in front of her, remembering the incidents and the pain was just unbearable. But I pulled off. I had stopped thinking about killing myself and stopped cutting myself. Since the last time, I did not cut myself ever again. I wanted to keep it that way. Suga and others were always supportive and helped me calm down my anxiety.

If I felt anger and frustration, I would spar with Suga and that actually got me tired. My anxiety used to dissipate. That brought me another idea.

"Babe, where are you?" Suga called me.

"I'm in the room, come up," I yelled back from the bedroom. They can cure my anxiety but the nasty behavior was just me.

Suga walked into the room with two glasses of whiskey. I took one and sat down. Before Suga could say anything I started, "Don't you want to look after your business anymore? You have left everything on Jung Kook. The guy can really use some break"

"I don't want to leave you alone. What if you run away again?" Suga pouted at me.

"It's been months now, I'm not going anywhere." I stopped after I realized what I said.

Suga went pink and I could see the blush on him. I turned my face away to hide the sheepish smile that was about to blow my cover. Why is he blushing? Shut up... You are just imagining stupid shit. He is a gangster and dangerous. So what if you feel for him and he cared for you for a while.

I brushed off the feeling and turned to him. "Look, I want to train, like properly. I am tired of staying at home and we need to take down Wang Son too."

Suga shot up his eyes and looked at me. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, get your plans moving, let me train, I need Kyungsoo to answer some questions. I can only do that if I have him in seclusion. He must not think you guys are involved, I have to do this on my own. He is my brother."

Suga was against the idea but long pleading and many promises later, he agreed and my training started.

Suga trained me to fight with knives. I could now easily disarm a person carrying knives and choke him. He taught me how to fight with small knives and how to use big knives. It was the sword fighting that I hated because my wrists always hurt.

I asked Namjoon to teach me to aim and fire. I learned to shoot using handguns, machine guns, and snipers. His favorites were Winchesters and I loved firing them too. I learned swimming and fighting underwater with Jin. He was amazing in holding his breath underwater. For 5 minutes straight he would stay underwater and would only come out once. Flips and back attacks are difficult in high-pressure water but he made it so smooth.

I learned the minutes of bomb-making with Hoseok. I guess it was one thing I could not master. I blew up the workshop while testing one of the bombs and the look J-Hope gave me made me shiver with fear. He is a burst of sunshine but you just don't want him angry, the guy is just bipolar sometimes.

Jimin taught me to fight in the dark. He would blindfold me and kept hitting me till I started throwing punches. Whenever I was close to hitting him, he would appear behind me and hit me on the back. What is he? Park Jimin has the talent to teleport anywhere. I did not learn the hacking skills, Taehyung wanted to help but computers are just not my thing. My head would spin every time I saw his laptop screen.

After all the training, Jung Kook finally asked me to spar with him. I thought I could beat him with everything I learned. It's easy peasy. Huh! I thought. Thoughts are not necessarily right. The first day, I could not even touch him let alone fight. After training for a few days, I finally landed a punch on his shoulder and smirked. Next second, I was on the ground face first and there was mud in my nostrils. This little bitch. I got up and stood on my feet, but he was gone. What is he? Superman. Ugh!!!

I trained and trained. Jung Kook made it really difficult for me to win him but I had a goal, I wanted answers and he made me use my anger for my benefit. Then I learned. The anger the fire, the betrayal all crumpled up in my fists and I threw punches at Jung Kook. Sure he dodged a few but one landed across his stomach. He bent down, I pulled my leg and kneed him on his forehead. He fell back, I twisted my leg and jumped at him, catching him off guard between my thighs and bent down. We both fell on the ground. Jung Kook pulled up his legs and caught my waist with legs. I twisted and pulled him up, he fell down face first. Before he could put his head up, I jumped over him holding his hands under my legs and choked his neck.

He tapped out and I released. We heard claps, Jin and Suga were watching us fight. "Congratulations Noona, you pulled off at me." Jung Kook smiled at me. We were breathing heavily and Suga and Jin walked out to us. Suga ruffled my hair and smiled at me. "Thanks" I was blushing. Fuck, why am I blushing? I ran off inside the house to take a shower. I heard laughter behind me. 

I peeled off my clothes and hopped in the shower. I was recalling everything in my head. He cares for me. He has helped me all this time. He found my brother. He looks at me like I am everything he desires. He cooks for me and even feeds me. I am whipped for him. I blushed at the thought. I never said anything to him regarding my feeling but I wanted to. The steam filled the Jacuzzi. I used my fingers to draw a heart and wrote our names. I giggled at the thought and steam filled the area again. I wiped the place and jumped back. Suga was staring right at me with big-wide eyes across the glass that I just wiped.

Holy Shit!