Author's Claim

This is a work of speculative fiction. I made it up. This tale wouldn't benefit the author nor the readers on whether the lines have anything to do with reality. It doesn't. But never the less, this story could be true in one of the many possible worlds. And if a story is true in one of the infinite numbers of possible worlds, it must be true on all of them. So, I could say that the story is, as of now, not as much of a fiction as our assumption.

I appreciate your cooperation on this matter.

This tale is intended for all those who are ready to enter a new world, entirely different from reality. You would not be able to figure out any actual references to the actual normal world. Therefore, the places and characters mentioned in this story are imaginary. The former is not found on any maps, the latter does not exist, and possibly never will. Sorry to say this, having loved them as though they were real.

I am not trying to spoil the ending for you, I wouldn't want to do that. But just remember- Everything is going to be alright. You wouldn't fall in love with all the characters. You might even hate the love interests of the protagonists. But everything will turn out fine. Happy ever after can't be assured but happy for a moment is.

As a warning, some of the terms are used against the rules of literature. For example, terms like 'queen', 'goddess', 'princess' etcetera does not exist in this reality. Instead, masculine terms are used to substitute them. A new mythology has been brought forward through this work. I just wish to put that factor ahead.