Epilogue

She took careful steps, one after the other, through the deepest corners of the realm she owns. Her heels kept ticking on the glassed floor, the caution steps reverberating through the area.

"I am here, uncle." She snarled, her eyes glowing in the deepest black. She touched her pendant and removed it as the gold plated metallic sword joined on her arm. "It is time, finally. Time to rule the earth and bring out the evil to its maximum."

"Very well, God of Death. We shall start our rule over every realm, over the skies, seas, sun and land." The sardonic voice came from the deepness she was looking at, which contained the same darkness as the surroundings. 

She smiled, devilish in its wake. "Which of the seven sins would you stretch out on the earth first, my uncle?" She looked at the emblem imprinted on her sword, one which looked like the rising phoenix, one which gave her hope to fly higher. "Pride, envy, gluttony, greed, lust, sloth or wrath? You may choose."

The cold wind blew through the murkiness, circling around her self. "Sloth has already struck earth. What's next, uncle?" Her arm tightened around her sword, as she waited for his response.

"What does it take to bring revenge in one?" He asked, his tone turning darker. She despised him, but there was no other choice.

"That is hard to point out." She replied, suddenly feeling bad for some reason. "Several behaviours could cause revenge. Love, for example. Or perhaps, loss."

She felt a pull on her leg which was lead by a rush of air. Her eyes felt gloomy as she tried her best to keep them open. 

"Love is true, Than. It is. And love is the most powerful way to bring about revenge. You will see soon, God of Death."