Chapter 10

This chapter may turn out to be boring as the last chapter seemed action oriented. This one is just a filler, introducing new characters and bunch..

 This one is just a filler, introducing new characters and bunch

'She didn't know what she was, let alone where she belongs.'

The gates to the academy opened with a screech as the rusty metal moved its way for the vehicle. Everybody turned their head to the red eye-blinding Bugatti which parked its way to the royal parking portal. The view was spectacular but the most beautiful sight was the two individuals walking out of the vehicle, their bags swinged over their shoulders.

It was beyond understood that the people they view are the Kings themselves. Ayden had his chest puffed out to intimidate everyone around while Cyrus being Cyrus didn't care about the viewers.

But all their attention changed from the Kings and their glittering car to the loud noise of wheels running smooth. The jet black Harley Davidson melted their hearts. The motor bike was parked next to the royal car which made everyone gasp. "Is it King Phoenix?" People mumbled among themselves as the owner removed the helmet, showcasing a red haired beauty. Never in the entirety of life has anyone seen such deep red with a face so attractive.

"Black hair suites you better though."

Phoenix smiled widely at the mouth gaping Ayden who stood ahead of her. She walked to them and put her arms on each of their shoulders causing more gasps through out the ground. "Are you serious right now?" Ayden whispered as they head to the entrance of the academy.

"No. I am Edana Topaz, the school nerd." She said in a cool voice which went against the stereotypical thoughts about nerds. "Nice to meet you, idiot."

Cyrus smiled at her attitude. "Good thing you didn't wear those baggy things. But why choose black jeans and top. Why not use your common fashion sense."

"Because I don't have common sense, let alone common fashion sense." Phoenix back bombed. "And black makes me look more like a nerd."

"Yeah, right. Black makes you look like a nerd ghost." Ayden responded in a sarcastic tone. "No wonder why people are staring right at you when the real Kings are by your sides."

"She isn't just a King. Nor are you, Cyrus."

"My highness," A voice called from the side. "Welcome to the Dragon Academy. Myself Lora. It's an honour to meet you, my majesty." She bowed low and stared straight at Phoenix, contemplating on who she is. "Your sweet name?" Lora asked softly.

"Topaz. Edana Topaz. But just call me Topaz." Phoenix said with a smile plastered on her face. "Nice to meet you Lora." She gave her arms in a friendly manner and they shook their hands.

"Nice to meet you too, Topaz. I will lead the honourable three to the office room." She lead her way, heading towards the entrance.

"With my ego complex, am I supposed to follow someone?" Phoenix muttered and stood firmly on her feet, to be later dragged forcefully by Cyrus.

"You're Edana now. Not Phoenix Solstice." Ayden said through his teeth. "Behave like one."

"Give me an example for how to act like Edana then. I don't have any role models." She whispered back.

"Envision her then." Phoenix wanted to respond but the chance was broken when Lora turned, intended to speak.

"This is the office room. You can get in and I will wait here for your highness to return." She said and they walked in. The room was white, too white for Phoenix's taste.

The screeching sound of the chair being dragged through the floor changed their attention to the middle-aged woman who stood there, bowing lowly. "My highness, your reports and books have been kept ready at your royal lockers. You didn't have to come here to get them."

Cyrus smiled warmly. "Thank you Madam Quinn." When they were about to turn she called from behind.

"Who is this?" She asked, pointing her finger at Phoenix.

"A section of the Great God Grant. The go-"

"Edana Topaz. A family friend of ours." Ayden said and dragged them out of the room, not wanting to hear her response.

"I am not your family friend, Ayden." Phoenix commented furiously. "I am your friend. Not family friend. Everybody knows we don't have much of any family." Ayden rolled his eyes and walked towards the locker, the eyes of the spectators not leaving them.

The clicking of heals and heavy panting made them turn to see Lora. "I thought your highness would need my assistance. You could call me anytime you need it." She said and walked away.

"That was messed up." Cyrus said. "How would we call her without knowing much about her?" Phoenix shrugged off as she looked at her time table. "What have you got first?"

"Mythology with Sir Drakeo Zeftar." She said and turned around. "Room 1754. Off I go. Meet you soon." She said, not even wanting to know what her siblings have.

"Will meet you soon, love."

Her head would have cut any moment with the displeasingly huge amount of people in the corridor. She found her class with great difficulty and took the second last bench, not caring to look at the number of spectators she have.

"Nice to meet you, Edana Topaz."