Prologue.

'Sooner or later, everybody sits down to a banquet of consequences

'Sooner or later, everybody sits down to a banquet of consequences.'

The world is in chaos. The skies and the waters collide. Waves attack the sky and lightning triggers earth.

The reign of terror.

The gods were outraged upon the vastness of earth, evil sparkling around the goodwill, consuming it whole. Nobody knew why but the notion that this was created by the evil. The god of death. Or was she the reason of all these? Was she only trying to save earth? Did she fail?

She did. And she fell into the huge hole forever.

And ever.

And ever...

Until the return of the majesties. The royal majesties. The Tragic Majesties.

The world was in their hands as they ruled through it, distracting everything evil. But who would have thought the bitter truth of their life was a whole lie? Who could even think the fact that the death god returned to fight against the evil? Who would have ever known that life would never be anything but the same?

"No one." Hail mouthed in a low voice, not having the energy to fight with his wife on this matter. "No one would save us."

"That's right." She agreed as she pulled at his shoulders. "No one could save the world and step against the evil but me. I am the only one who has ever lived to be both an angel and a demon."

"You're a god." He gave her a questioning look.

She smiled in a devilish way, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "The one and only, Than, the god of death herself. And no one, not even the god of evil himself, could destroy me."

"Stay safe, at least for me."

"Just think of me as your guardian devil. I would even die for you."

"Don't." Hail confirmed. "You must return. It is an order from the god of living. You must return."

"I will Hail, I will. I promise this to you." She opened the door and faced the explosions. "And if I don't return, hunt me down and plot your revenge. After all, death is the best cure for life." And she left.

"Yes, indeed." He murmured. "Death is the best cure for life. And so is life that of death. But then, if you don't return, I do what you asked me to."

He held his heart tight as he felt the ear-splitting pain. "I will plot revenge."

And that's final.