Chapter Three

On the first day back to school, Maddie was "forced" to meet James parents and Roxy's, both whom remember her a bit. James dad had even offered her a place next summer, which made Maddie surprisingly happy.

Their third year didn't bring them much, other than the guys really starting to like girls a lot more than Roxanne and Maddie enjoyed.

Roxanne was towering over Maddie, who hadn't grown an inch and was a stick, unlike Roxy who had slimmed down but developed a real body, just like all the other girls. Fred was towering over Roxanne and James was as tall as Fred, which says a lot.

Maddie noted that her childlike figure did not keep James from flirting with her, who had slightly tanned and gained muscle, which the whole Quidditch team enjoyed.

Maddie had found the Room of Requirement that summer, and James had found his dads invisibility cloak, so that was one hell of a year.

Maddie's height and stick of a body gained her the name "short stack" which James loved to tease her claiming nearly every girl had got hot, except her of course.

The end of the their third year brought on a Hogwarts like no other for the four.

    Maddie had found that she accepted the offer, and Lily and Albus begged for Maddie to stay with them over the summer. This enticed for a very interesting summer.

(sorry it's so short!! i wanted to rewrite this so it sums up their first four years and so  we can get to the exciting part, since they are finally old enough to really get into liking each other and what not and also starting trying to use social media stuff okie thanks guys i love you all!!)