Chapter Four

"Wake up sleeping beauty," James grinned, sticking his head into his sisters room, where Maddie laid.

"Get out James," she growled from under the covers, her hair barely visible.

"Come on you don't treat your knight in shining armor like that, do you princess?" James whined.

Maddie sat straight up in bed, visibly angry and her hair sticking up in every each way.

"I am not your princess, jackass."

James fake sighed, being too dramatic to notice a pillow flying his way, landing perfectly in the gut.

"I never miss," Maddie slightly giggled, before trudging out of bed.

She was in one of her ever so familiar large tshirts and pajama shorts, an outfit nearly every girl in the Gryffindor dorm knew to be her sleeping wear.

"Good morning Maddie, nice to see you'll be joining us for breakfast," Harry chuckled, noting at her obvious sleepy state, which was every day this summer for the family.

"Thank you for providing Mr. Potter, Mrs. Ginny," Maddie noted, sitting down next to Lily and James.

Nearly every day had been interesting, Roxy and Fred coming over very often, though they just came back from a month vacation.

With only two weeks left of summer, Maddie and James had made it their personal job to make the most of it. James tried to get Maddie up early every day for Quidditch, but he quickly realized Maddie was not an early riser, so they settled for late night Quidditch, which was way more fun.

With the Marauder's Map and Invisibility Cloak, they got away with basically anything, including the several parties they snuck off to, and helping Albus sneak to the Malfoy Manor.

As time for closer to the year, the group wanted to do something big. With a lot of asking and begging a chores, the four got away with a little trip authorized by no other than Teddy Lupin, and of course Victoria came along.

The four were the dream team, and damn they looked good that summer.

Fred grew into his height, standing at 6'2 and finally gaining some muscle, along with the freckles that and light eyes that made his skin pop out, though he was best known for his smile. Roxanne stood at 5'8, and she had a perfect body, sharing the same freckles and light eyes as Fred.

James had grown to 6'1, his messy now black hair and his skin grew tanned during the summer, most likely from the summer days Maddie and James spent with their friends and siblings. His boyish grin remained, along with his bright eyes.

Now Maddie, that was the most noticeable change from the group. She stood at roughly 5'4, so terribly short. But her hair had lightened up, and her skin was sun kissed with freckles and a tan. Finally, she had grown into her body, though she was still petite she wasn't flat, or looked like a little kid.

Her looks was the first thing Rox commented on, but Maddie didn't notice, and either did James.

The six were crammed into a small muggle car, Victoria driving, so of course there was a bit of fighting, James hardcore flirting and Maddie smacking him, etc.