chapter 1

Akasuki(or your pov )POV:
Before I could react,she started running towards me and swung her bat at me.I yelped and managed to dodge her. How did I mange to dodge that?!I'm not that flexible. I had a weird sense of Déjà vu.Had I seen this many times before?Without thinking, I rushed to the kitchen and grabbed a green key.I quickly unlocked a door with a green padlock,there was a red key sitting on the shelf.This had went on for a few minutes until everything went black...

Penny's(Piggy) POV:
I looked at my bloodied hand. Another one, I thought.I walked towards the body and did something unexpected.I picked up the police officers body and placed her outside. Do I have control of my body? I thought. I felt the same pain when I drank the potion,I immediately ran towards my house door when I heard something behind me.
"Penny? Were You there the whole time?"

Akasuki(your) POV:

The cold breeze woke me up,and I left my jacket at Penny's house...Oh,did I feel asleep?I then felt something warm run down my head. Blood, I thought.I then heard footsteps behind me and turned to see Penny on the doorway. A black liquid ran down her small,soft face."Penny? Were you there the whole time?" She stood there silently and looked at me with a sad smile on her face.She mutters something,I don't know what she was saying but I understood what she trying to say... " Police officer,this place is a cruel world,you don't deserve to be here." And with that she slammed the door.I stood up and decided to go to the station.
~time skip~

I entered the empty station and called out, " Hello!Is anyone here at the station?"then I felt the same Déjà vu. " Attention,a monster is in the station," that voice..."Get to the Garage now!" "Another monster? I need to get to the Garage now"