Chapter 6

Akasuki POV:

I woke up with  terrible pain on my heart.It looked like someone had bandaged it.I looked around for my shirt but Bunny came into my room.
"Akasuki!Thank goodness your alive!"
She exclaimed.I tilted my head a little and asked,"How long was I out for?"
She waved her hand and said "that isn't important,Hurry up,everyone is waiting for us!"Before she left the room I called her name.She turned to me confused."Little embarrassing but,have you seen my shirt??"
~awkward silence~
"I...threw it..."Bunny mumbled.
I facepalmed myself.
"Its fine I guess..."
~lil time skip~
I was looking around for keys and carrots until Bunny pushed me back.
She placed her index finger over her lips.I tilted my head to see Beary...
I dashed towards him,not able to control my body.
"AKASUKI!?WHAT ARE YO-"
Bunny dropped her crossbow as Beary slashed on my arm.I Scratched him back on his face.I signalled Bunny to go.She then left.
Here we go again.

Bunny POV:

Akasuki is infected?I don't even know anymore,I saw her glowing eye so she must be infected!I then bumped into something soft.I looked up to see it was Doggy. "Bunny?Are you alright?You look...Scared.Did something happen?"I tried to form a sentence but I just stood there."Bunny,Where is Akasuki?"Sheepy asked.I looked at her and finally said,"S-she was  i-in-infected...this whole...t-time..."I shivered.Doggy sighed. "We forgot to tell you that....Yeah she is infected,but she's a good one." I'm sorry,what?
"Where is she Bunny?"Sheepy asked,this time more serious.
"She's.. fighting with...a infecte-"
"GOD DAMN IT AKASUKI!"Doggy and Sheepy both shouted.They ran past me,leaving me confused.Then they came back to me and asked,
"You know where she is?"Sheepy asked. "oh,She was-"
Then we heard footsteps.We huddled close together as it comes closer.Then a small figure appeared which looked like it was carrying something big.
"AKASUKI!"We all shouted.She was covered in blood and cuts while she was carrying the sleeping doctor.
She looked up and smiled,
"Let's hurry up,we don't want the others to wait"she smiled softly.
Sheepy then started to cry.

Sheepy POV:

Akasuki is so dumb!She made us all worry,but the fact she smiles through tough situation like that makes me cry.Why is she so pure!?!Stop smiling you idiot!Her legs started to tremble.
"Akasuki,give me Beary,comparing your height and his,it must be heavy for you"she looked pissed.She gave Beary to Doggy as I carried Akasuki.
"We need to head to the rooftop,Mr.P is waiting there"Bunny said.

??? pov:

"Hey Dolly,Onee-san hasn't grown much~"I giggled a little and turned to a mummy looking person.They sighed and walked towards me."Let's not talk about that...You said Master don't have a long time left...right?"I nodded happily."If she continues to take in their infected thingy whatever,she'll eventually die,and you know what that means?I CAN PLAY WITH HER EVERYDAY!"I shouted.I imagined us playing Hide and seek."I don't want her to die though"Dolly replied.I pouted a little but then I eventually agreeded with her."There's no choice really,She's a stubborn Onee-san..."I got up and walked away."Dolly,you coming?"I asked.She got up and walked with me out of the Hospital.