Chapter 8

no one's POV:

They all stood together,in frount of a Carnival."You better be ready Mr.P"Akasuki thought to herself.
"We're coming for you..." and with that,they all headed towards the carnival.

Doggy POV:

If I could recall,this was the place where I last saw Foxy.I still don't know what he's up to but I'm hoping he's safe."Everybody,you're going to have to be Carefull"Bunny whispered.
She looked at the infected Clown walking around slowly.I saw Zompiggy squeeze Akasukis' hand.
We all decided to spilt up in two.I went with Bunny,Akasuki went with Zompiggy and Beary went with Sheepy.I then saw something Orange in a cage.Without thinking,I ran towards him.

Beary POV:

"Wait,What is he doing?!"Sheepy exclaimed.I looked up to see Doggy and a specific Fox looking at each other."It seems he has found a old friend of his in a cage..."I explained.Sheepy gasped a little,recognising that Orange fur.
"It's Foxy!",I placed my hand on her shoulder,shaking my head,"it's too risky to go out there"I explained.I then heard something behind me,
laughter?I turned around to see Clowny.I quickly grabbed Sheepy and ran to Bunny and Doggy.

Akasuki POV:

"Zompiggy!Did you find the Orange key!?"I shouted with a shaky voice.We were trying to free Foxy(Zompiggy was dragged in)from that cage.Doggy and Bunny are distracting the clown while Sheepy and Beary tries to figure out a way to escape,but I'm so focused on saving Foxy.I then found a Orange key and ran outside the room."Akasuki!Wait!"Zompiggy shouted.I quickly unlocked the cage and looked in.Foxy turned around but he sat very still.I then saw Doggy running to me.
"Foxy!Oh my god,you're alive!"he cheered.We approached him and Foxy gave Doggy a hug.I let out a small sigh until I saw something shine,something in Foxys' hand...
I pushed Doggy away from Foxy,resulting Foxy to swing a knife In the air."Crap,I forgot he was infected..."I muttered.

~Time skip (Foxy sleeping)~

Bunny POV:

"Mr.P,we're here to sto-huh?Who are you?"Akasuki said.There stood in front of us were two people.
"Uh,Zizzy,are they infected?"the person with glasses asked."The infected don't talk Pony"sighed the Purple Woman(purple guy-)We all looked at Akasuki,thinking she knew where Mr.P was."Sorry..."she whispered."I'm Zizzy,and this is my friend Pony"Zizzy introduced herself.
We all introduced ourselves and talked a little bit.We all decided to head out to Zizzy and Ponys' safe place.
.
.
.

Y/N POV:
God and Talid lowered their weapons.
"What do you want?"Talid asked.Iku giggled as her angel wings spread out wide."I'm sure you know...Akasuki"she replied.Talid stood still for a while and looked shocked."Wait...you're Akasuki's dead little sister!"she exclaimed.Missbubble Nudged her elbow at Talids side."What are talking about?!"Missbubble whispered.
"Ding dong!Correct Talid!I'm happy your memory is getting better"Iku cooed.This pissed Talid off but God held her back." Just leave us alone brat."he sneered.Iku started laughing while Dolly sighed."Look,we need your help"Dolly explained."We're looking for a specific someone"
We all looked at each other and nodded our heads."Fine,what is it?"I asked.Iku grinned as Dolly lifted both of her arms,and The bandages that covered her flew towards us.
"Just follow our command"