She's going crazy

Poley POV:

It's been only 1 month and Peggy was acting very strange.I would say Peggy and Pandy were inseparable.I can't imagine what Peggy would be thinking.The station told me that I should stay home with Peggy,so I was walking back to my home.I unlocked the door and quietly opened it."Peggy!I'm home!The station let me go home,isn't that lovely?"I said,but there was no response.I walked inside and sighed.
I walked over to the sofa to see Peggy holding a familiar clothes that looked like her.It was the same dress,but only yellow."Peggy,I know it's hard,but just to let you know,Pandy will always be with you."I whispered.
She turned over to look at me,her eyes puffy and red from all the crying."But dad...It's hard living without her...it's like a nightmare by just being separated from her,I just wished it never happened..."Peggy whispered,a small tear running down her right eye.I patted her head softly and smiled at her,trying not to cry.
"Don't worry,You just have to be strong for her."I stuttered.Peggy noticed this and sat up.
"Dad,it's okay to cry,it shows you that you had gone through alot and survived,meaning you were very strong enduring the pain."She said.Hearing her words just made me burst into tears.I just remembered it not only My daughter lost her sister,I was never able to protect them both.

Peggy POV:

It's been 2 months now,and I think I'm going crazy.I can hear a quiet voice,a familiar voice.Telling me it's my fault,I should've died.It's even worse when the voice sounds the exact same voice as your dead sister.I heard a knock on the door and slowly walked to it.I opened the door to see my friends,carrying gifts and food.
"Peggy,we were worried about you,so we came here to help you."Elly said.
Seeing them all makes me cry,it makes me remember that I have wonderful friends.I busted into tears and fell on Elly."Oh!Peggy!It seems you have a fever!Poor you..."Elly sighed.She carried me to the couch and put me down."We should make her a warm soup,find some blankets and maybe fill a bucket with cold water,and while filling the bucket somebody might as well find a small towel." Kitty said.After finding all the items,they made me soup while Zizzy soaked the small towel in cold water and squeezed it.She then folded it into a size of my forehead.She carefully placed it on my head and the stood up."I hope you get better soon"Zizzy softly smiled.

.

.

.

3 months....I can't endure the pain,I just want to see her,I want her back.
I got out of my bed and walked to my bedroom door,only to stop by the sound of a notification from my phone.I sighed and walked to my phone and picked it up.I then read the recent message from Penny.I sighed,as much as I want to see Pandy,I don't want to hurt my friends feeling as well...I looked at my closet to find Pandy's clothes,They looked like mine but only yellow.Maybe If I become her,The pain will vanish,and I will be dead,Peggy is dead,Pandy is alive,that sounds nice...I put on Pandy's clothes and looked at the mirror.I walked up to it and placed my index finger on the end of me mouth and lifted it up,trying to form a smile."Pandy is usually the loud,cheerful one I guess,she is also energetic...Maybe I can do that"I said.I smiled brightly and walked out of room.I ran downstairs as fast as Pandy could and like always,slip and fall on my back.It's working,I'm like Pandy!The pain almost feels gone.

.

.

.

I t ' s a l m o s t g o n e

-Some years,after graduating high school-

"Father,Are you going to work again?"
I asked."Yes Pandy,I'll come home though!"He replied before closing the door.I didn't know what to do so I went upstairs to change my clothes.
I decided to go out for a walk and maybe play in the park.Pandy loves that park!I hoped to the park (not all the way-) And arrived.I giggled As I ran to the swings."Peg-I mean,Pandy?Is that you?"Said a familiar yet scared voice.I turned around to see Sheepy,looking terrified. "Of course it's me!Pandy yeah?So what's cooking!Your looking kinda rusty,like not good."I said.She looked at me and then sighed."Well uh,I was hanging out with Penny in her house,and um,while we were playing in her room,I noticed her eyes changed,Like it had black outer thing and a red glowing eye on her left eye,when I pointed that out to her,she acted a Little,aggressive.I don't think she did it but,it must have been something because the Penny I know wouldn't do such a thing like that!I know we fight but,what she done was kinda out of the line..."When she finished her sentence,a small tear fell from her eye.I held her hands and smiled.
"Don't worry!We'll figure it out together!And fond out what is causing This!"I said brightly.Sheepy smiled weakly and hugged me.

-Present-

All I feel is pain,but it feels...familiar..
I walked around with my bamboo,black liquid falling from my right eye.I heard a sound somewhere in the metro.I looked around this place,I am pretty sure one of Bunny's friend made the underground.Molly?Was it.I'm not sure,but one thing I know is their name starts with m.
I walked to a train and looked inside.
I then heard growling behind me.
I turned around to see a zombie looking person.Their Right eye missing while the other shines a red.
They wore a yellow traditional Chinese dress.Their ears were black and had a bamboo type weapon with them.Without hesitating,I ran to them and jumped on them.
"Pandy!You're alive!"I said while hugging her.She hugged me back and we stayed like this for a while.