A little tale

A/N:The video above is not mine!
I put it there since this part has a song and I think it would be better if you heard it before reading or something,and this part was inspired by two videos,but mostly from the one above.

Nobody's POV:

Zuzy & Zee looked at George,who was feeling down and worried about the others ever since they had left.Zuzy looked at Zee and they nodded their heads.They walked to George,
"When your rife with devastation,there's a simple explanation!"Zuzy sang.
"You're a toymaker's creation trapped inside a crystal ball!"Zee Carried on.
"And whichever way he tilts it,know that we must be resilient.
We won't let them break our spirits as we sing our silly song!" Zee and Zuzy sang.Mimi overheard them sing her little tale and she walks over to the three.
"When I was a little filly,a galloping blaze over took my city,so they shipped me off to the Orphanage, said ditch those roots if you want to fit in..." Mimi sang in a cheery tune.
"So I dug one thousand holes and cut a rug with orphan foals, now memories are blurred and their faces are obscured,but I still know the words to the song!"
"When you've bungled all your bangles..." Said a familiar voice.
"And your loved ones have been bangles," Giraffy said as he took out a Tambourine.
"Listen to the jingle jangle of my Gypsy Tambourine!" He shook the tambourine while Mimi giggles quietly.
"Cause these cords are hypnotizing!"
Zee & Zuzy both said while spining around with George.
"And the whole world is harmonizing!"
They laughed as everybody gathered together.
"So please,children stop your crying and just sing along with me!" They finished off the song with a hug.

??? POV:

I watched them as they sing and laughed a song I once sung as well.Had Mimi forgot about me from the Orphanage?Had she not seen me when OUR city got burned down?I felt a tear drop down my face while I smiled and laughed.I danced around with my shovel and shook my tambourine.They Still didn't notice me and I stood there,watching them.I walked away,walking around the empty streets,looking for my next victim in anguish and pain.I just sang alone in the street and danced around,and I still know the words to this song.

This was the character OwO Kitty and Mimi lived in the same city and Orphanage.Mimi had lived a better life then kitty since the infection got in the orphan and Mimi and Kitty escaped.This is like my version of their backstory UwU hope you enjoyed.

This is like my version of their backstory UwU hope you enjoyed