Chapter 10

Special part:

btw I got a new Art style again -_-

Akasuki POV:

I slowly opened the door and went inside."We have to find a way out" Zizzy whispered(ignore the Mall entrance lol-)I nodded and we went to different direction.I accidentally walked through a security door (forgot what it was called ;-;) and it made a alarm sound.I then heard metal clanking and turned to see a robot with a chainsaw as it's arm.
"Intruder..."It said in a deep voice.It then looked up and started to chase me.I ran up the escalator and into a room,hoping it would not find me here.I saw a little vent and went in.
I should rest a little...I started to feel dizzy and throw up. "If you're going to throw up here,go do it outside!"said a squeaky voice.I turned to my left side to see Mousy.
"Mousy!What are you doing here?"o asked her.She just shrugged.She giggled and signalled me to follow her.We crawled out of the vent and she crawled towards the escalator."Mousy,are going to be fine?"I asked as we approached the escalator."I'll be fine!"She grinned,"besides,I've been here for a long time!"We went down the escalator and she stopped."Robby?Are you here?"She shouted.I then heard heavy metal footsteps.The same robot appeared in front of us."Is there something wrong?"He asked."Do you know where the medicine are?My friend threw up"Mousy asked.Robby went somewhere and a few mibuates later he appeared again."Akasuki,this medicine should help you!"She said gleefully.I looked down and smiled.
"Mousy I'm sure I'm fine,all I did was just thre-" "Bro,if you don't drink the medicine I will beat you up"  (rip Akasuki)
After I took the medicine,i started to feel better."See,you look better and filled with colour"Mousy laughed.I smiled and thanked Mousy and Robby."Akasuki,what are you doing here?"She asked me."Well,me and a friend were looking for someone,and they seemed to have went here."I replied."Akasuki!What are you doing!"Shouted a familiar voice.I turned to see Zizzy."Akasuki,get away from them,they're infected!"She warned me.I waved my hands,"Its alright,they won't hurt me!"I replied back to her.Zizzy held her fencing sword to her chest and she turned around to do her stuff,I turned at Mousy."Mousy,I need to do something if you don't mind.."

~Time skip~

"Akasuki...Are you sure that robot thing won't kill us?"Zizzy asked me."Yes,I'm really sure it won't kill us,plus it has a name"I replied back to her.We opened a exit and looked inside."Show yourself,we know you've been watching us!"Zizzy shouted.A small figure stood up behind a table."George...?"I asked."How do you know who I am?Who are you?"he asked."I'm Akasuki,and this is Zizzy,Robby and Mousy."I introduced.George backed to the wall when he saw Robby.Zizzy looked at us,"You know this kid?"I nodded my head,"This is the person I was looking for.Why'd you run George?"I asked."After my family visited the hospital,they all acted weird...and scary.I came here,looking for grandma,but everyone looked scary..so I hid."He explained quietly.
"You'll be safe with us George"Zizzy smiled."Will I see my family again?"George asked."We'll find the person who done this,I promise"I replied.

~Time skip~

We were all heading back to the safe place when Doggy and Sheepy were holding Bunny.I ran towards them.
"What's going on?"I asked them."Bunny...She turned..."Doggy said.I looked at Bunny and sighed."I'll take care of this"I whispered.They looked at me and then Bunny,soon they quickly let her go and I grabbed her."Be safe..."Sheepy said as she went in.I was then left alone with Bunny and I proceeded to do the usual.After Bunny was laid unconscious,I heard footsteps.I looked up to see a teenage girl,she had short black hair.She looked up and walked towards me."Talid?Is that you?"I asked.She ran towards me and hugged me.I was shocked but then later hugged her back.I then heard a small whisper saying,"I'm sorry..."I broke the hug and looked at Talid."Are you okay?"I asked Talid.She was taking something from her pocket.She then Covered my mouth and nose with a napkin.I struggled to break free but I started to feel weaker and soon feel asleep.