Mrs.P,you won't survive

A/N:If you can tell,this is another my version of backstory stuff,now as I was doing research I came upon a fictional Disease called "Hanahaki disease" or はなはき(If that's how you spell it lol),this is the unknown sickness Mrs.P has (for me-)

Mrs.P POV:

I walked towards the clear path and turned around,waving at my husband."Honey!The weather feels lovely!"I shouted.Mr.P smiled and nodded.We were just spending time outside while exploring more places.
"Honey look!This flower is so beautiful!"I said,picking up white flower with golden tinted petals.
"The flower looks just like you"Mr.P whispered.I blushed at his compliment.He took the flower and placed it on my golden bun.
We both laughed while holding hands.While walking down the street,I started to feel a bit dizzy.I coughed a little,covering my mouth.
"Are you alright?"Mr.P asked.I nodded,looking at my hand,was a smile amount of fresh blood.I felt sick looking at it."Honey...I don't feel well..."I whispered."Let's head home then"Mr.P replied.We walked to our home,unlocking it and decided to sleep...

-Next Day-

I woke up and went to the bathroom.
I turned on the tap and splashed my face with cold water.I looked at a mirror to see something on my face,something white?I thought it was nothing so I went to the kitchen to make breakfast.Mr.P had woken up from the smell."What are we having today?"He asked."Just the usual"I replied.After breakfast,Mr.P headed to his job at the Carnival.I decided to water the flowers on our garden.
As the watering can was full,I picked it up but felt heavier then last time.
"Strange...I must be getting old...hah.."I sighed.

The next day,the white spot on Mrs.P face had grown a little bit bigger.Mrs.P didn't mind it at all but she was getting weaker and having a hard time breathing.Until one day the white spot had petals not fully bloomed.Mrs.P and Mr.P headed to the hospital....

"This is very strange,a flower growing on a person's face..." Dr.Beary muttered."Is there a cure for this?Surely there is!"Mr.P Asked.Dr.Beary shook his head."I'm afraid not...This is the first case we had about this..."Dr.Beary said."We need to keep your wife here for a long time,since it may be able to spread.We might also be able to find a cure for this...Disease"Mr.P had a worried look on his face.I grabbed his hand to reassure him."Don't worry Honey,I'll be fine..."I smiled.Mr.P managed to give a weak smile and left the hospital...

Day after day,Mr.P would come to the hospital,hoping for news about a cure for the disease.Unfortunately,they were sure there was no cure for this.
Mr.P became mad and upset.He decided to make his own cure since he had also had experience in making potions.The flowers had also started to bloom on Mrs.P face,hair,arms and any exposed body parts.Each day,Mrs.P was having troubles to breathe.

"I don't know what to do...I don't want to loose you.."Mr.P cried.I placed my hand on his head giving him a weak smile."Don't worry Honey...When I'm gone,I'll watch you."I said.I gave him a picture of me."Remember me by this,oh and don't forget about this!"I said giving him a emrald necklace.He returned the same weak smile and hugged me in tears.
"Promise me that you'll look after yourself"I whispered.He Nodded his head and buried his face on my shoulder."I promise..."

.
.
.

Mr.P POV:

Today,I was trying to find a cure for the unknown disease.Bunny had participated to help in any way she could.After I had done making the cure,I showed it to the hospital,but they didn't accept it."It's too dangerous!We don't know if this would work!"Dr.Beary explained.After hearing those words I stormed out of the hospital.
"Mr.P!Wait-"But I ignored him.
I showed the cure to Bunny but she shook her head."The test results are negative,you cannot give this to your wife!"Bunny said.I looked down,giving up hope.
"Maybe you can ask people to volunteer to try the potion,see if it makes them better in any way"Bunny said.I thanked her for the idea and walked around the streets,asking people if they would test it out.
Nobody accepted it...I sat down on a bench and covered my face with my hands,tearing up.
"Um...Mr.P?"said A female voice.
I looked up to see a small group of people.
"We can try it!"Said a child.Behind her were maybe her parents.Next to them was a dog in a police suit.A teacher smiled and nodded her head.
I cried through a small smile.Handing them the potions.....

-few days later-

"Mr.P!The potions are making us feel super strong and energetic!"Penny said."I'm sure you can give Mrs.P the potion!" I thanked her for the news and gave my wife the potion.A week later,I had heard the piggy family had started to show a strange behaviour,I thought it was just then having a bad mood,until my wife was acting a bit strange...Doggy and Teacher was acting up...More people were acting...Aggresive...
.
.
.
"Darling?...What happened to you..."I whispered,walking towards Mrs.P...
Her eyes Glowed Golden while her whites had turned black.She grabbed my throat and pushed me to the floor.
I then realised the potion I gave her was making her crazy and violent.
I had a gun with me and I aimed it at her.But I could still see her in there,I could see her smiling.I raised my gin up in the air and pulled the trigger.This made Mrs.P shocked and run away.

-Present-

To this day,I can feel everybody's presence...Penny,Mrs.Piggy,Mr.Piggy,
Doggy,Bunny,Miss Gazelle and many more...
"You control it..."Doggy snarled.I turned around and he leaped at me.I covered myself but nothing happened.It must've been a hallucination."Snakes and Lovers"Bunny said.I looked up at her but to see Penny instead.
"Turn the lights off"