What are they doing?

A/N:I've been thinking about penny and like the other characters Akasuki and the others have met but never like turned them back to normal so this chapter is basically what they're doing right now...also including other people I haven't mentioned.

Penny POV:

I got bored of waiting outside so I went back in the house and watched the news to see any information about this Infection thing.Pretty much nothing so I just looked at my phone.I then heard a knock on my door,I stood up and opened my door.
"Penny!How ya doing!"Kitty asked.
"I'm doing fine,how about you?"I replied."Not much really,I'm still looking for other people but haven't found any yet U^U"kitty sighed.I then had a idea."Hey Kitty,wanna go to the carnival?"I asked.Kitty jumped around."UWAAA PENNY YES!"Kitty shouted,she gets excited alot.I giggled as I walked out of my house.
"Hey Kitty,what do you think the others are doing during this time?"I asked.Kitty looked up and shrugged.
"Dunno,either infected or not.By the way,I think...nevermind..."Kitty muttered.We shortly arrived at the Carnival.It still looks the same.
"Hey Kitty,I bet I can beat you in all of these games"I teased."No way!I'm waaaay better"She said.And with that,we ran around the carnival playing random games.

Wendy POV:

"PUT ME DOWN YOU UNCULTURED SWINE!"I shouted."Shush.Do you want to attract attention?"Asked a weird alien guy."WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN,I'M BEING KIDNAPPED BY SOME BUG MAN-"I was interrupted by the person covering my mouth with one of his tentacle."Look,I just want to help,no harm but you didn't really trust me so...yeah"they said.I just sighed.He took me to a forest and we stayed there."So what are we gonna do now?"I asked.They just shrugged."Oh I forgot to mention this but my name's Parasee"he said."I'm Wendy"I smiled.I guess I just misunderstood this guy."Hey,what were you doing before the infection?"I asked Parasee.
"Uh Well,I was actually a test subject,not much until I escaped.I wasn't really useful or harmful so they didn't really do anything."He said.I think I just hit a deep topic.
"Well,I guess you're free..."I muttered.

Teacher's POV:

I was reading books since I had nothing to do.There aren't many people now,I wonder where they have gone.I looked at my phone and scrolled through my contacts.I then realised I forgot to talk with my sister's.Instead of calling them I messaged them,unsure if they're infected or not.

You:Hey,sis,how are you?

You:Hello?

Lil Rockstar 1:Sis?Your really alive?

You:Yes silly,of course I am,Are you and Giselle fine?

Lil Rockstar 1:Me and Giselle is fine,since there isn't alot of people in the mountains and stuff,how are you even surviving there?

You:Not sure how

Lil Rockstar 2:Big sister really is alive?

You:Giselle,hello!

Lil Rockstar 2:Big sister,I thought you were a goner!We haven't gotten any message from You.

They were sending me messages? I checked my phone and it seems like they have been doing it ever since it started.

Lil Rockstar 1:Once this is over,can you come home?

You:Of course,I'll text you later,love You!

I smiled as I put my phone down.I then decided to visit Beary.